Hi there fur-baby parents,
My name is Alana, I'm 24 years old and have been a passionate dog lover ever since i first brought my dog Spike into show and tell at my Primary School when he was a puppy. I have owned and cared for dogs ever since this time, ranging from small Shit-zu's to large greyhounds, and I currently own a 2 year old spoilt Miniature Poodle named Charlie.
As a loving parent to my fur-baby Charlie, I understand the worry and anxiety for dog owners when they are faced with the dilemma of what to do with their beloved friend when they are busy or going away. A dog kennel seems like a cold and cruel place to leave your friend. Your next thought is to ask a family member or close friend but you're not sure whether they have enough experience looking after a dog all the time to be able to keep your dog safe. I.e. shutting the front door behind them. Your 3rd option is to ask me! I think of the things that only an experienced and loving dog owner would. Some benefits of leaving your dog at my home in my care include:
- Safe and secure environment where your dog can't run outside onto the road or through fences. I have a child gate at the entrance of the house as an extra precaution to ensure your dog never runs out onto the street.
-Fully enclosed backyard with lots of space to run around and play. No nuisance weeds such as grass spurs that get stuck in your dogs fur.
- I will never yell at your dog or use any form of negative reinforcement. He/she will always feel happy and safe.
-I live in a quiet sleepy avenue in Ballarat North which provides a relaxing environment for your dog with no loud noises to worry them.
- I live a 5 minute walk away from Mark's reserve park and a 30min walk away from Charles Edward Brown Reserve which is an off-leash dog park that I can walk your dog to and play with them.
- Your dog will always have both a human and canine companion in the form of my poodle Charlie. Charlie is friendly with ALL breeds of dogs no matter how big or small. He graduated a 6wk "Doggie-manners training and socialisation" course when he was a puppy, and as a result is very sociable with both people and other dogs. He is also de-sexed, regularly wormed, flea'd and kept up to date with his injections so your dog will remain 100% healthy.
-Your dog will receive plenty of love and attention during his holiday away. Whether your dog is highly energetic or a bit shy and prefers to relax for most of the day, Charlie and I can accommodate both needs while still providing your dog with a comfortable, happy and safe place to call their 2nd home.
-I aim for my rates to be the cheapest in my area so you know that you are getting the best care for your pet for the least amount of money.
- I have 3.5+ years working in Aged Care which proves that i am a highly trustworthy and reliable person with suburb organisation skills.
I look forward to meeting you and your precious fur-baby in the future.
Services and Rates
$10 per night
$15 per night
Pet Day Care
$5 per session
$5 per session
$5 per session
Small Dog: Yes
Medium Dog: Yes
Large Dog: Yes
Giant Dog: Yes
Medium (25 - 50 m2)
Pick-Up / Drop-Off: $2 one way trip
Emergency Transport Avaliable: Yes