***please note due to a recent allergic reaction to french Bulldog dander i am no longer able to, on request of my doctor to look after any shedding breeds of dogs. I accept hypoallergenic breeds only. These include any pure or cross breeds of the following: ***
1. TIBETAN TERRIER
2. MALTESE TERRIER
3. SHIH TZU
4. BRUSSELS GRIFFON
5. PORTUGESE WATER DOG
6. SOFT-COATED WHEATEN TERRIER
7. POODLE (TOY, MINIATURE, AND STANDARD) including all Poodle cross breeds
8. WEST HIGHLAND WHITE TERRIER
9. BICHON FRISE
10. KERRY BLUE TERRIER
12. CHINESE CRESTED
13. SCOTTISH TERRIER
14. IRISH WATER SPANIEL
15. CAIRN TERRIER
18. BORDER TERRIER
19. SCHNAUZER (MINIATURE OR STANDARD)
20. YORKSHIRE TERRIER
21. AUSTRALIAN SILKY TERRIER
22. BOUVIER DES FLANDRES
Hi there fur-baby parents,
My name is Alana, I'm 24 years old and have been a passionate dog lover ever since i first brought my dog Spike into show and tell at my Primary School when he was a puppy. I have owned and cared for dogs ever since this time, ranging from small Shit-zu's to large greyhounds, and I currently own a 2 year old spoilt Miniature Poodle named Charlie.
As a loving parent to my fur-baby Charlie, I understand the worry and anxiety for dog owners when they are faced with the dilemma of what to do with their beloved friend when they are busy or going away. A dog kennel seems like a cold and cruel place to leave your friend. Your next thought is to ask a family member or close friend but you're not sure whether they have enough experience looking after a dog all the time to be able to keep your dog safe. I.e. shutting the front door behind them. Your 3rd option is to ask me! I think of the things that only an experienced and loving dog owner would. Some benefits of leaving your dog at my home in my care include:
- Safe and secure environment where your dog can't run outside onto the road or through fences. I have a child gate at the entrance of the house as an extra precaution to ensure your dog never runs out onto the street.
-Fully enclosed backyard with lots of space to run around and play. No nuisance weeds such as grass spurs that get stuck in your dogs fur.
- I will never yell at your dog or use any form of negative reinforcement. He/she will always feel happy and safe.
-I live in a quiet sleepy avenue in Ballarat North which provides a relaxing environment for your dog with no loud noises to worry them.
- I live a 5 minute walk away from Mark's reserve park and a 30min walk away from Charles Edward Brown Reserve which is an off-leash dog park that I can walk your dog to and play with them.
- Your dog will always have both a human and canine companion in the form of my poodle Charlie. Charlie is friendly with ALL breeds of dogs no matter how big or small. He graduated a 6wk "Doggie-manners training and socialisation" course when he was a puppy, and as a result is very sociable with both people and other dogs. He is also de-sexed, regularly wormed, flea'd and kept up to date with his injections so your dog will remain 100% healthy.
-Your dog will receive plenty of love and attention during his holiday away. Whether your dog is highly energetic or a bit shy and prefers to relax for most of the day, Charlie and I can accommodate both needs while still providing your dog with a comfortable, happy and safe place to call their 2nd home.
-I aim for my rates to be the cheapest in my area so you know that you are getting the best care for your pet for the least amount of money.
- I have 3.5+ years working in Aged Care which proves that i am a highly trustworthy and reliable person with suburb organisation skills.
I look forward to meeting you and your precious fur-baby in the future.
Services and Rates
Pet Day Care
$10 per session
$5 per session
Small Dog: Yes
Medium Dog: Yes
Large Dog: No
Giant Dog: No
Medium (25 - 50 m2)
Pick-Up / Drop-Off: $2 one way trip
Emergency Transport Avaliable: Yes