Having experienced firsthand how difficult a decision it is to leave a family member in the care of someone else, we wanted to open our home up to our fellow pet owners and offer a home away from home for your fur baby.
We are a family of four (including Molly) and relocated to Sydney from QLD in late 2014. I am fortunate enough to be a stay at home Mum so will be home for the majority of the time your pet will be with us. I have personally had dogs my entire life - two Golden Retrievers and an Old English Sheepdog. All of our dogs have been part of the family and have been dearly missed when it was their time to pass.
We'd like to offer you the opportunity for your pet to stay with a family who will genuinely care for them and ensure they are kept busy to divert their attention from missing you too much.
Our property is fully fenced and very secure. There are two separate grassed sections and a large covered courtyard for the dogs to play and snooze. Molly is very sociable and has a beautiful nature. She is brilliant with our two year old toddler and would welcome your dog into the space with ease.
As overnight petsitters we can offer the following:
- High level of supervision and lots of cuddles
- Playtime with balls, toys and of course Molly
- Daily brushing
- Fresh water at least twice a day and once again at night
- One walk per day in the early evening
- If staying over a weekend, at least one trip to the local dog park (fully enclosed)
- Sleeping either inside laundry, playpen in kitchen OR outside under covered courtyard (depending on your preference)
- Photo's and update sent by text or email
- Will adhere to your dog's food, training and behavioural requirements as per your instructions
- A safe, quiet, warm and friendly environment
What we ask of you:
- Meet and Greet prior to booking to ensure dogs get along
- Provide proof of up to date C5 vaccination certificate, and/or kennel cough vaccination is within last 12 months
- Advise what flea, tick and worming routine your furry friend is on (happy to administer flea and tick treatments for long stays)
- Provide clean bedding, food and treats
In addition to offering overnight petsitting, we also have a lovely group of dogs/puppies who attend at various times during the week for play days. A few spaces have opened up due to owners moving interstate so we have some openings for full and part-time daycare.
As a day stay owner you will always be given the opportunity to meet any potential new guest dogs which may coincide with your loved one's booking and advise whether or not you are comfortable with the new dynamics.
All of the requirements listed above under 'What we ask of you' also applies for daycare however the option to provide bedding or food is optional.
We look forward to meeting you and providing your furry family member with an exciting, safe and playful environment to enjoy their days.
Services and Rates
$50 per night
Pet Day Care
$35 per session
Small Dog: Yes
Medium Dog: Yes
Large Dog: Yes
Giant Dog: No
Large (greater than 50 m2)
Pick-Up / Drop-Off: Not Offered
Emergency Transport Avaliable: Yes