My skills include:
- Medicating animals (pills, oral solutions, ear drops, eye drops, topical treatments, etc)
- Performing subcutaneous injections
- Documenting and following complex medication and food routines, ensuring all animals receive the correct medications and food
- Assisted feeding and hydration, including bottle feeding and syringe feeding
- Monitoring for dehydration, malabsorption issues and shock
- Providing emergency first aid
- Following strict hygiene protocols
- Cleaning up after animals
- Identifying when an animal is experiencing a health issue through their behaviour and actions (for example, the nauseated cat ‘meatloaf’ pose)
- Handling injured, ill, scared and/or distressed animals.
Have a pet with a complex care routine due to diabetes, heart condition, etc? No problems! Let's do a meet'n'greet and go over what you need done. I provide updates and happy snaps while you're away, and if your cats knock everything over during the midnight crazies I'll even tidy it up (so they can knock it all over again - oh, cats!).
Pet Hosting Not Offered
Pet Sitting $35 per night
Pet Day Care Not Offered
House Visiting $20 per session
Dog Walking $20 per session
Dog Grooming Not Offered
Dog Training Not Offered
Small Dog: Yes
Medium Dog: Yes
Large Dog: Yes
Giant Dog: Yes
Last updated: 2 months ago
Verified mobile: Yes
Verified email: Yes
A full refund will be offered to Pet Owners if they cancel up until 7 days before the booking at 12 noon.
After which Pet Owners will be charged 50% of the total booking fee.