I absolutely love animals. All shapes and sizes! I have owned 2 dogs, 5 cats, hermit crabs, rabbits, fish, mice and rats. Not all at the same time but throughout my life. I currently own one bengal cat.
I grew up in a household very passionate towards the care, well being and companionship of animals. I continued this commitment to animal care while fostering for the RSPCA and Forever Friends.
I understand pets are part of the family and how important they are. I will make sure they always have attention, that they are fed and fresh water provided at all times and that any requirements such as dietary, exercise, routine etc are met. I will show your pet the same level of care and love as if they were my own.
I work full time but will be available at night to take care of your pet for overnight stays. I live with my partner who like me, loves animals.
I would ensure that your pets are never in danger of injury and would always make sure they are being looked after in the best way possible.
What makes me a great sitter?
- I am calm - I remain patient when your pet doesn't behave as expected, and stay calm so your pet doesn't feel and react to the anxiety.
- Sensitive - I recognize the needs of your pet and respond to them. I realize when your cat doesn’t want to play anymore and give her space. I handle your pet affectionately and never uses physical punishment or force.
- Experienced - I have experience with small and large dogs, cats, small animals, and broad experience handling animals with behavioural problems or who need special treatment due to medical reasons
- Consistent - You've probably worked hard to teach your pet the rules of the house. If you don’t allow your pooch to lie on the sofa or sleep in your bed, I won't undo your training by bending the rules. I am firm and consistent -- even if your pet gives him the begging puppy-dog-eyes!
- Reliable - I am there to make your everyday life easier -- not to cause you additional headache wondering if i'll be late or show up at all. If I am running late I will let you know.
Services and Rates
$31 per night
Pet Day Care
$26 per session
$21 per session
$15 per session
Small Dog: Yes
Medium Dog: Yes
Large Dog: Yes
Giant Dog: Yes
Pick-Up / Drop-Off: Not Offered