Too busy to exercise your dog?
Going away and need someone to feed & exercise your pets, and water your plants?
Cant afford a kennel, or want your pet to have freedom in its own yard, instead of being stuck in a cage?
I have experience with all dog breeds, cats, and small animals. No pet too big or small. Competent with handling medications, and happy to wash, dry, clip nails and clean ears and eyes etc. Can come once, twice or three times a day for feeding, poop scooping, play time and cleaning water. Will send photos of your pets so you have peace of mind that they are happy and cared for. I am an RSPCA kennel attendant volunteer, with three dogs of my own, and references are available.
No key to your house needed if your pets are outdoors only! I can provide a copy of my licence for your peace of mind, and you can simply introduce me to your pets, and give me their food. I will then check in with you each time I arrive, so you know I have been there. Alternatively, leave the keys with a neighbour so they can monitor my comings and goings (I understand the worry of handing keys over!).
Prices vary depending on what you are wanting - each family is different. However here is an example...
- Toowoomba and 15km radius - one animal, feed and 1/2 hr play time, morning AND evening = $20 day.
- Toowoomba and 15km radius - one animal, feed and 1/2 hr play time, morning AND evening, with plant watering and poop scooping = $30 day.
- Toowoomba and 15km radius - two animals, feed and 1/2 hr play time, morning AND evening = $25 day.
- Toowoomba and 15km radius - two animals, feed and 1/2 hr play time, morning AND evening, with plant watering and poop scooping = $35 day.
- Toowoomba and 15km radius - one dog, 1/2 brisk walk - $15.
Each additional animal, add $5/day. Happy to travel up to 60km for small travel surcharge.
Contact me now!
Services and Rates
$21 per night
Pet Day Care
$26 per session
$15 per session
Small Dog: Yes
Medium Dog: Yes
Large Dog: Yes
Giant Dog: Yes
Pick-Up / Drop-Off: Not Offered