I'm an animal lover who grew up among cats, dogs, mice, rats, and horses. I absolutely adore animals and understand the need for a trusted minder to take care of your furry family members while you're away. I believe a pet's place is in their own familiar environment, especially having had bad experiences when leaving my own pets at kennels and catteries. An animal should be cared for in it's own home as it means that they do not have the added stress of being in unfamiliar territory and having to deal with too many strange people and other animals.
I work within the Werribee/Hoppers Crossing/Tarneit area however I am happy to travel within 30 minutes of my home. (Travel rates will be discussed where applicable.)
I will only ever take one or two bookings at a time so that I can properly look after for the animals trusted into my care.
I am happy to assist with the care of:
* Dogs - small to large
* Small animals (mice, rats, guinea pigs, rabbits)
I do not have experience with caring for birds or reptiles.
My only stipulation is that your pet must not be aggressive towards strangers or other animals in any way. I am happy to meet with you and your pet in person to see if we get on. The care of your pet is of utmost importance to me but my personal safety comes first.
My services include:
* Home visits and overnight stays - two nights maximum at a time but daily visits are available. As well as taking care of your pets, I will do things such as check mail and put bins in/out, etc, for the duration of your holiday. (I am sadly not in a position to care for animals in my own residence at the moment.)
* Play time / social visits
* Basic training for dogs as part of play time
* Walks up to an hour duration - no more than two dogs at one time
* Medication and special needs - I specialise in elderly cats who need extra care
* Washing and brushing - where necessary and grooming kit is supplied by pet owner
As I work full-time, I am limited to afternoon/evening care during the week, however weekends I am available for overnight stays where necessary. That being said, I am available particularly during school holiday seasons and most public holidays as my current job requires me to be available during those times as well.
I am more than happy to discuss your pets' needs with you. Please feel free to contact me.
Services and Rates
$52 per night
Pet Day Care
$31 per session
$26 per session
Small Dog: Yes
Medium Dog: Yes
Large Dog: Yes
Giant Dog: Yes
Medium (25 - 50 m2)
Pick-Up / Drop-Off: Not Offered
Emergency Transport Avaliable: Yes