FULLY COVID VACCINATED HOUSEHOLD.
With an active lifestyle and a lifetime passion for dogs in particular - having owned them since childhood - I prefer life with a pooch by my side. Whether it’s being down at the beach where I spend loads of time, heading to the nearby park or attempting a downward dog myself, I always cherish four-legged company.
Having recently gone back to university to become a midwife, I work from home as a virtual assistant which provides me the flexibility to balance school and work tasks, while being home heaps to keep dogs cared for and entertained. My partner, Mark, is often sharing in the puppy cuddles as he’s owned many dogs himself and loves their company just as much. We specialise in medium-to-large dogs and run a tight ship... so you can expect your pooch to return home with some new tricks, obedience, or just plain exhausted from loads of adventures!
We live in an inviting single-level home with a private, 10-ft high walled courtyard and a mere 5-minute walk to the beautiful Bruce Comben Reserve, with frequent visits to the amazing Altona dog park and beach. We love opening our home to your four-legged family member(s) to ensure they're happy and healthy while you’re away.
• Over 8 years experience dog minding as a subcontractor for Dr Doolittle in the south-east suburbs (ceased due to moving to the west).
• Knowledgable about breeds and their needs, specialising in medium and large dogs (we even own a large dog bed, we don't have our own dog but we mind dogs so often it just made sense to own a bed for them!)
• 5-min walk to Bruce Comben Reserve and frequent dog-beach goers
• Walled, private courtyard for 24/7 safe outdoor access
• Once minded a dog for an extended 3.5-week stay during which the Staffy lost 2.9kg to both the Mum and the Vet’s pleasure - we live an active lifestyle and bring your pup along for the fun!