As a kid, I memorized The Dog Encyclopedia book and to this day I have loved dogs and animals ever since. I have three fur babies, Bella (Lab X - 10 years), Fig (Ninja Fig, Cat -2 years) and Fox (Kitten - 7 months) who are treasured members of my family. I take pride in providing the best for my fur babies, and their needs come first.
I have experience in dog and cat training and my fur babies are well trained, calm and friendly. Fig is known to even jump through hoops and spin. This is why he is referred to as a ninja.
I first-hand know the anxiety of going on holidays or work trips and the nerves that come with leaving your fur babies behind, as I have previously travelled domestically and international for personal and professional purposes.
There is no need to worry as your fur babies would be treated as members of my family, and photos sent to you of your pets are a given (as you can never have enough photos and updates). There would be no shortage of fun and love provided.
OUR HOME –
• Secure and safe.
• Outdoor deck and courtyard. Perfect for those sunny days and laying in the shell pool.
• High fencing.
• Fur babies sleep inside or outside if preferred, on the couch and bed cuddles are more than welcome.
• Abundance of toys to play with.
• Walking distance to Altona Beach, Altona Dog Beach and off-lead areas.
• My cats are STRICTLY indoors – there is a doggy door in the garage where your pets can go freely into the yard during the day if they wish. Otherwise your fur babies will be taken outside frequently to do their business.
Please note: If your dog is not good with cats, will not leave them alone or is unable to be recalled the booking will be unable to be accepted.
DAY CARE and OVERNIGHTS -
Please ensure that your fur babies have up to date flea, tick, worming and vaccinations and are neutered prior to pet sitting at our home.
Note: If a booking is confirmed and accepted and an additional booking enquiry is made to pet sit your fur baby I will always confirm with the owner from the initial booking to ensure they are comfortable with additional(s) fur babies in the home.
These measures are to ensure the safety of my fur babies and yours.
FEE’s POLICY –
• Overnight bookings are 24 hours however flexibility will be provided by ensuring that your fur baby is collected by 12 noon on the day of departure.
• If pick up is between 12 noon and 5pm a day care fee applies.
• If pick up is after 5pm then another nights boarding will apply.
• Please note that house visits fees are charged by the hour per the number of dogs within the house. For example; if you have two dogs which require a house visit the fee will be the house visit x the number of hours required plus the additional pet fee x the number of hours required for the additional dog.
Children at home
Pets sleep indoors
Pets sleep outdoors
A full refund will be offered to Pet Owners if they cancel up until 14 days before the booking at 12 noon. After which Pet Owners will be charged 50% of the total booking value.
Accepts last-minute bookings
Accepts long-term bookings
Reviews & Testimonials
Pet Hosting - Apr 7, 2021
Sophie kept me updated and made me feel reassured that my puppy was well looked after. …