I am a Brachycephalic Breed lover and understand the time it takes to look after them and their needs.
Having had our purebred English Bulldog, Winston and from champion bloodlines, knowing the work that goes into this high maintenance breed, and having trouble finding sitters who had experience with the breed to look after Winston, I decided to offer to look after other's squishy faces who need someone who understands their needs and can give the love and attention they need.
If you're looking for a sitter who:
- is home 24/7 so your doggo is never unattended
- understands cleaning skinfolds and tail pockets throughout the day
- can brush your dog each day
- ensures your squishy face needs to be kept cool or warm in air-conditioning
- has no access to stairs and uses ramps for getting on the lounge if needed
- is generous with cuddles, play, training and games
- can do a short walk with them morning and late afternoon
- will treat your fur baby like their own
- has no children
- has a fenced yard
- can follow instructions on any dietary or care requirements
- has another friendly squishy face for company
- understands challenges of separation anxiety
Then you're in the right place!
We have a fully fenced secure yard and I work from home so am at home day and night. I am very security conscious and aware of the popularity of the breed being targeted by the wrong people. I live with my husband Mark who also adores the breed and we love to meet up with other bulldogs and squishy faces in the Brisbane area and have gotten to know a few!
Our Winston is 2 years old, has been well socialised from a young age, is friendly, relaxed, gets along with easily with other dogs and is desexed. He does like to play so medium sized robust breeds like Bulldogs are often a good fit.
We are very committed to personal care, love, time and attention so only have 1 dog with us at a time. This is what makes us a little different than having you dog with a kennel.
I'd love to hear about your bulldog/s! If you're looking at dates and they're not available please reach out as I may be able to move something to accomodate you.
50 % of all proceeds from our dog sitting are donated to Mini's Bulldog Rescue.