Hi! My name is Laura and I am a 27 year old animal lover
located in the south west region of WA.
As of early 2023, I will be studying a certificate in Animal Care, while working part time as an occupational therapist. I also volunteer with BARCC 2-4 hours a week as a kennelhand, a role which I greatly enjoy. I have a significant background of petsitting a huge range of pets from rabbits, cockatoos and goldfish to a giant Newfoundland dog and everything in between, throughout my university years from 2015-2019.
With my own home and most importantly my own dog, my availability is limited & I am unfortunately no longer offering petsitting at the owner’s home. But your best friend is more than welcome to come to mine, providing they meet my Booking Conditions to enjoy a safe and happy stay.
*** BOOKING CONDITIONS (please read carefully)***
1. My boy Gordon is a young (2 year old) Australian Bulldog, and acts as such. He ADORES other dogs, however he is still perfecting his boundaries in regards to personal space. For this reason, I am unable to look after older and/or smaller dogs at my home. Dogs will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis, and a meet-and-greet will be essential for these bookings.
2. I work full time 830-430 Monday to Friday. This means I am generally out of the home between 6-9 hours per day. If your pet is not accustomed to this schedule, please consider other options.
3. Please also consider the above when booking any other service. I will only be able to walk or visit your pets outside of working hours.
4. I do not walk dogs in extreme heat (over 35 degrees) or in stormy/ heavy rain conditions. In these circumstances we will reschedule or I will offer an alternative time/day as required. If the weather is forecast to be either of these conditions for a prolonged period of time, I will not be offering walking services during that time.
5. All payment via the MadPaws App only.
Thankyou for the time in reading my profile,
I look forward to hearing from you soon!