About Andy J.
××BOOKED OUT FOR NOV/DEC PETSITTING××
• Dog walking and park playtime
• Lead manners, basic commands and reward marker training
• Separation anxiety and crate training
• House/pet day and overnight sitting
• House visiting and check-ins
• Training and behaviour consultations
• Puppy care
• House cleaning and errand running
• Celebrity pet-sitting - professional and discreet
-- GOOD BITS
• Only 5-Star Ratings!!
• Calm, patient energy
• High pedigree of training
• Police Cleared, ex-Border Force kennel-hand
• Almost a decade experience in pet stores, dog kennels and freelance on MadPaws
• Experienced working with dogs of all sizes, energy and training levels
• Can work with dogs that don't like men (let's talk about it)
• All creatures great and small - worked with birds, fish, reptiles, snakes, bugs, spiders, livestock, you name it!
• Always leave your home looking better than when you left it!
-- LIFE STORY
G'day folks, my name's AJ and first of all, thanks a heap for visiting my profile and considering me as a new mate for your fuzziest family member!
I'm an experienced, police-cleared animal service provider, well versed in care of any type of companion animal, ready to go above and beyond and tailor a service to your needs. I've been studying animals, working in kennels and pet stores and freelancing on MadPaws for over half a decade now, building a close and positive base of repeat clients and am here on MadPaws to grow some more. My studies and work have lead me to such positions as a Kennelhand at the Customs and Border Protection Detector Dog Program Facility in Melbourne (which I left unfortunately to dodge Aunty Rona) and multiple pet stores including Pet City here in Perth and Habitat Pet Supplies in Melbourne.
I love animals, and aside from wanting to learn more about them, making it your job to hang out with dogs and other pets is almost always a fun, positive experience and how I want to spend my time. I understand that hiring an unknown off the internet to take care of your beloved family member can be daunting, which is why I am a big fan of the meet and greet before the booking is approved so we can get a sense of our expectations and provide some peace of mind.
Thanks again for considering me, I can't wait to meet all of you and your buddies!
P.S. Due to my current living situation I unfortunately can't sit or have pets at my property. Thanks for understanding!
Servicing 6053 and surrounds.
Working on unceded Aboriginal land.
Prices include MadPaws' 20% cut.