I am a psychology student who is passionate about animals. I have an adopted cat named Melon, and I treat her as if she were my own child.
When you are busy or away from home, you can trust me to take care of your cats and dogs just as well as I care for my own. I also enjoy taking pictures of our furry friends, so I may take some photos of your pets and share them with you if you are interested.
I offer both Pet Hosting and Pet Day Care services depending on your needs.
Pet Hosting is suitable if you will be out of town for more than 24 hours. Whether you are going on a short-term or long-term vacation, or a business trip, you can be assured that your pets will be in good hands.
Pet Day Care is perfect if you have a busy work schedule and need someone to look after your fur babies. You can drop off your pets before work and pick them up after work.
• Your cat will have access to a designated room that is equipped with a cat tree, scratchers, a tunnel, and a litter box.
• I use a Feliway diffuser to help keep cats calm and relaxed in a new environment.
• Please bring your cat's bowls, food, bedding, and comfort toys along with them if possible.
• Indoor activity areas include the living room and dining room.
• There is a fully-fenced backyard and a nearby park for outdoor activities.
• Please bring your dog's food and water bowl, bedding, everyday food, chew toys, and comfort toys if possible.
• For Pet Hosting, I will walk your dog once a day. For Pet Day Care, you have the option to add on dog walking services.
Thank you for considering my services. I look forward to meeting you and your furry friends.