Welcome to the Pawhaus
Follow us on #newypawhaus
Thanks for checking us out.
I have extensive experience looking after dogs, my own and others. I have police checks and I am friendly and reliable. Your dog will have as great a holiday as you. My social life generally includes pet friendly locations, so you dog will enjoy getting out for beach romps, leafy walks and parks dates with me.
I grew up with dogs and in recent years have loved having my own. Bil is a friendly, well socialized but solitary lady of 7 years. Her new housemate Rebus is a rambunctious playful puppy who is still discovering the world, and is a mixture of enthusiasm, coyness and caution. They are my babies and go everywhere possible with me.
CHECK FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM @ the_paw_haus
WHAT YOU AND YOUR FURBABY CAN YOU AND YOUR FUR BABY CAN EXPECT AT THE PAWHAUS:
- to be treated like one of the family
- a fully fence, secure, dog friendly yard
- dog door access between house and yard
- sleeping indoors (*or out if they prefer)
- a sandpit for digging
- in residence playmates
- playtime and walks
- NO cat, bird or pocket pet residents
- Lots of pats, cuddles and affection
- Weekend guests also join us on beach and park adventures and outings.
I have bookings from other sources, if my calendar is blocked ou, please email to see if I can help.
WHAT TO BRING FOR YOUR FUR BABY'S STAY:
- Their food, to avoid upset tummies from sudden diet changes
- Their bed, sleeping conditions depend on what they are used to but are inside
- A piece of their favourite humans clothing to sleep with and for comfort
- Their lead, harness and poo bags
- In winter, any jackets or pj's they wear
- I accept no more than two dogs at a time
- I insist on meeting with you and your fur baby before accepting a booking to ensure they and my dogs are suited, and for you to check the accommodations and ask any questions
- Sorry no unhouse trained dogs or dogs with reactive dispositions, i.e. leash aggression or aggression towards other dogs or humans