Welcome to the Pawhaus
Follow us on #newypawhaus
Thanks for checking us out.
I have extensive experience looking after dogs, my own and others. I have police checks and I am friendly and reliable. Your dog will have as great a holiday as you. My social life generally includes pet friendly locations, so you dog will enjoy getting out for beach romps, leafy walks and parks dates with me.
I grew up with dogs and in recent years have loved having my own. Bil is a friendly, well socialized but solitary lady of 7 years. Her new housemate Rebus is a rambunctious playful puppy who is still discovering the world, and is a mixture of enthusiasm, coyness and caution. They are my babies and go everywhere possible with me.
Over the last few years I've been minding dogs via another sitters site, friends and for members of my dog breed group, many of whom are repeat clients.
My house and yard are secure and dog friendly. I have a small fenced yard and a dog door with access inside.
CHECK FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM @ the_paw_haus
WHAT YOU AND YOUR FURBABY CAN YOU AND YOUR FUR BABY CAN EXPECT AT THE PAWHAUS:
- to be treated like one of the family
- a fully fence, secure, dog friendly yard
- dog door access between house and yard
- sleeping indoors (*or out if they prefer)
- a sandpit for digging
- in residence playmates
- playtime and walks
- NO cat, bird or pocket pet residents
- Lots of pats, cuddles and affection
- Weekend guests also join us on beach and park adventures and outings
WHAT TO BRING FOR YOUR FUR BABY'S STAY:
- Their food, to avoid upset tummies from sudden diet changes
- Their bed, sleeping conditions depend on what they are used to but are inside
- A piece of their favourite humans clothing to sleep with and for comfort
- Their lead, harness and poo bags
- In winter, any jackets or pj's they wear
- I accept no more than two dogs at a time
- I insist on meeting with you and your fur baby before accepting a booking to ensure they and my dogs are suited, and for you to check the accommodations and ask any questions
- Sorry no unhouse trained dogs or dogs with reactive dispositions, i.e. leash aggression or aggression towards other dogs or humans