We are a loving family home, with a fur-baby of our own (Cavoodle, Luna) and offer a *premium staycation service* for your poodle or poodle-cross fur baby.
You can be assured that we only take in one booking at a time, to ensure your pets wellbeing and quality attention are a priority. We also aim to keep your home routine as much as possible, with those little creature comforts that your pet is used to. Sleeping in the bedroom, cuddles at night, special treat times - we know how much your little pet values these moments.
As a family, we love home movie nights, going for walks in nature, to the beach and spending time playing. Our dog is part of our family.. and yours will be loved just the same!
My children are a bit older and LOVE animals.. I think they would own 20 dogs if they could- so we thought we would share all our love by caring for peoples fur baby’s when they need it. (We go away on holidays too sometimes.. and there is nothing that compares to a family home and quality care when you need to leave your pooch behind).
We have a big backyard with lots of fresh grass to play, some undercover area outside and we live in a beautiful area with lot's of trees and parks.
Our fur baby sleeps inside, and yours can too (or outside if that’s what they like - we have a protected outdoor area).
We are mostly always home (other than the occassional errand). I am a yoga teacher & usually only teach classes when my husband is home, so your dog would receive lots of attention, time and care. The bonus is having kids also means lots of playtime if that's what your pooch likes! Plus a furry friend 🐶💖
Your Pets Staycation with us Includes:
- Quality time & attention
- Lot's of pats and cuddles
- Following your care routines
- Daily playtime in our fully fenced yard
- Lots of updates to you so you can see how your fur baby is going
Stays of 3 nights or more:
- A short nature walk (15-20mins)
Stays of 7 nights or more:
- 2x short nature walks (15-20mins)
- A warm bath wash (Just a normal home wash in the tub)
- A delicious doggy treat.. or two 😉 (How could we resist those eyes 🐶)
- A visit to the beach & warm bubble bath wash after
- A visit to the dog park
- A longer walk of 30-45 minutes
These services can be arranged if a 'Dog walk' add-on service is selected (per option)
* I offer 50% off this service for pets I'm hosting :-)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
*We care for Poodle and Poodle x Breeds only* (Eg. Cavoodle, Spoodle, Toy Poodle etc)