I am an animal lover and enjoy taking care of all kind of animals. Since I grew up with animals, I have a lot of experience caring for them, and I have been a pet sitter since 2020. We reside in a home with a safe courtyard and are close to a local park. I'll love and care for your pet as if they were mine!
Information for pet housing/ pet day care:
1. Only accepts toilet trained dogs. (Little bit of accidents on the floor is fine as long as it’s not on the bed or couch)
2. Your pet will be indoor most of the time, I won’t leave them in the courtyard when I am not with them.
3. Happy to walk them twice a day.
4. For the night, I usually let them sleep in my room either on their own bed or on my bed if they are happy to. Or on the couch in the living room if they prefer to.
5. Don’t worry if your dog doesn’t get along with other dogs, I can make sure the bookings aren’t overlapping, as long as you give me earlier notification!
6. Remember to bring enough of food for your lovely pet!
A few words about myself and my family:
I am a Taiwanese national 🇹🇼 who has lived in Australia since 2017. Physiotherapy is my current course of study at Monash University. I live with my mom and a younger brother who is three years younger than me. And they all love animals like I do 🥰