Hi I'm Kerrie and thanks for stopping by, I am a Diploma qualified Animal Technician experienced in animal husbandry from birthing litters to animal first aid and end stage veterinary care. I was a teacher in animal studies and veterinary nursing for several years. There are not too many animals I haven't loved, owned, cared for or worked with at some stage. Snakes and spiders I prefer to respect from a distance as I am not experienced with them. I would love to help care for your precious family members as I would treat them and love them as my own.
* I do prefer to stay with your baby at your home where they are happy and relaxed in their own established territory plus you get the added security benefit of having your home attended whilst you are away (and it is cheaper for you too).
* Unfortunately I am no longer offering farm stays on my 8 acre property, sorry for the inconvenience.
*Each pet is personally played with several times every day on your property and given plenty of human supervision and affection during the day.
* I am only accepting dogs that are proven to be cat friendly, please be honest with me as I have had a recent traumatic dog experience.*
* I will make every effort to ensure that your pet is comfortable, content and pampered in your absence. I follow all your instructions regarding your pets having indoor/outdoor access at all times.
* I prefer for you to provide your own food as sudden changes to diet are not recommended. Only pre-approved treats will be given.
* I am always happy to give updates as needed including Face-time.