My name is Abby, I’m a 34 yr old female, currently on leave from my employment at Corrections Victoria.
I reside with my fiancé and 7yr old pet turtle named Moss in a town house in the suburb of Braybrook. We’re hoping to adopt a rescue dog in time.
I’m a short walk away from Braybrook Park and Dobson Reserve and Martin Reserve. If your dog loves a splash in the ocean (as we do) we can take him/her to a dog friendly beach.
I own a car and drive.
I grew up surrounded by farm animals as well as taking care of our families domestic pets such as a dog, cat, fish, rabbits, birds and mice, I miss the company and happiness they bring.
To fill the void of not having my own fury friend to give love, attention and exercise too, I’d like to spoil yours.
Services I offer:
- home visits
- pick up and drop off
*Please note, my rates for walking and home visits are for the Braybrook area. They are subject to increase if you are outside this zone, and can be discussed with you prior to booking.
I’m able to offer dog walking of any size, long or short walks suit me fine. I am a runner, so if your dog needs an hour plus walk or a run– no problems I’m the right woman for the job. I’ve walked Jack Russels to Dalmatians and German Shepard’s.
Home Boarding information
Your pet will receive the very best personalised care, love and attention while you are away.
Every animal is unique - as are their likes, dislikes, energy level, personality and temperament. I find it very helpful to know what your pet likes, routines, etc Please feel free to let me know your pet’s favourite toy, activity or preferred scratching spots, exercise etc.
Prior to your visit please ensure your pet is:
1) Registered with local Council and microchip details are up to date.
2) Vaccinations and monthly flea and worm treatments are up to date.
3) Pet is in good health (any medical conditions managed/treated).
4) Your pet must be toilet trained and well behaved. If they have any behavioural issues, please let me know upfront and we can discuss whether they can be managed.
5) Your pet has been groomed before arrival. Especially if they are an inside pet.
6) Sleeping arrangements: If your pet sleeps indoors, they will be set up in the laundry or our enclosed garage, whichever is most suitable for your doggo.
We can not offer bed/bedroom sleeping.
Please note, any damage to my property, cleaning deemed excessive, will be an additional cost.
***Unforeseen/additional expenses (eg food, doggy bags, bedding) will be at your cost. I will endeavour to communicate with you what is required prior to any purchases and provide receipts.
What to bring
- details of your local vet
- emergency contact information
- enough food for the duration of your pets stay
- food and water bowl
- bedding (indoor/outdoor)
- walking leash
- doggy bags
- depending on duration grooming items (brush, shampoo)
Thank you, I hope to hear from you soon
Children at home
Pets sleep indoors
Pets sleep outdoors
A full refund will be offered to Pet Owners if they cancel up until the day before the booking at 12 noon. After which Pet Owners will be charged 50% of the total booking value.
Accepts last-minute bookings
Accepts long-term bookings
Reviews & Testimonials
repeat9 repeat stays
Pet Hosting - Apr 12, 2019
Abby was fantastic throughout. This was our first time leaving our dog with anyone & Abby made us feel very comfortable about it. We loved the daily updates & special care she gave to our little legend 🐶 He came back a happy pup. Thank you Abby!…