Don't leave your fur baby at home when you can leave him with us.
We work from home and would love to spend time with keeping your small and medium sized pets company for doggy daycare, walkies, swims and day time TV (if they like it!).
Ky is an animal health professional with over 15 years’ experience in animal care so we can assist if your fur baby requires medicating. We currently share our lives with “foster fail” kitties, Noah and Bei Bei.
We have previously fostered lots of kittens, cats and dogs and started MadPaws sitting in Sydney in 2017. Our profile picture features two of our ex-foster babies when we visited them at their new home in Melbourne.
We have a low set tiled home with secure fencing around the grassed areas. We are very happy to care for smaller dogs and other small companions. We can care for cats in their own homes but cannot bring adult cats into our home due to having two precious kitties in the home already. Enquire about home visits for cats!
Our furry guests have the option of being inside or out, whatever they (and you) prefer.
- We are currently running limited services only with doggy daycare and dog walking available. We will update our calendar as our services increase.
- We like to meet you and your fur babies before they are left with us to ensure a good fit and their comfort
- We will gladly care for two fur babies from the same family
- If your dog doesn't like cats, we aren't the sitters for you!
- Ask us about aquarium care - we can help you with your scaly pets as well!
Get in touch with us if you would like to discuss your pets needs.
Ky and Michael