Hi there, I’m Fiona and I can’t wait to spend some time with your furry pals! Rest easy knowing that your pet will be showered with love by an experienced pet carer while you’re away. I’m a 23 year old student who studies online. In my free time I’m a bit of a homebody, so I’ll be able to keep an eye on your furry pal at all times and give them plenty of attention.
I’ve had hands on experience with caring for pets through growing up in a home that adopted and fostered many rescue animals including cats, dogs, ferrets, rabbits and various types of birds. I’ve also completed a Certificate II in Animal Studies through Box Hill TAFE and the RSPCA. It was a great experience which taught me a lot about animal behaviour, pet first aid and care. I was given the opportunity to work with all different kinds of animals with varying personalities and health conditions.
My partner and I live in a home in Laverton, we have no housemates, children or pets so all of my energy and affection will go to your pet. My partner works during the day but loves animals so he’ll give them lots of affection when he’s home. Our backyard is nice and big, perfect for playing fetch! It’s very secure with high fencing so your pup won’t be able to escape. The gate leading to the yard will be padlocked at all times so your pets will be very safe. Since we don’t have any carpet in the house they will be allowed to roam freely in our large living/dining room and the bedroom, please let me know if you don’t allow your pets to sit on furniture so that I can enforce that rule.
Services I Offer:
I am able to administer medication if necessary (no injectables though) and can give baths to smaller dogs. If I am to be feeding your pet you will need to provide food and a feeding schedule (when you usually feed them and how much). My hours are incredibly flexible with availability to care for your pet during the day or overnight any day of the week.
- I’m only able to accept small-large size dogs in my home (no giant sized dogs or cats sorry!)
- Dogs are allowed inside the house, they’ll sleep indoors on their own bedding which you will need to supply
- Please provide food for your pet and any treats & toys it may like, I’d love to play fetch with them in the yard
- Walks once daily if you provide a lead
- I’ll provide you with photos and updates on how your pet is doing while you’re away if you’d like
- Please note that I don’t offer pick up/drop off services
- I am only able to walk small-medium sized dogs at this time
- I will only walk one dog at a time
- Walk will generally be 40 minutes long, please let me know if you’d prefer your dog to be walked for a shorter or longer period of time
- I can take them to a local dog park if you’d like...
Children at home
First Aid Certificate
Pets sleep indoors
Pets sleep outdoors
A full refund will be offered to Pet Owners if they cancel up until the day before the booking at 12 noon. After which Pet Owners will be charged 50% of the total booking value.