(Please also visit my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/pippetsitting for more information, photos, and client reviews!). If I don't send photos through this MadPaws website it's because I send them directly to your mobile, along with frequent updates!
I have lived on a farm in Carwoola, NSW my whole 23 years of life. On the farm we have/had mice, rats, rabbits, turtles, cats, dogs, cattle, chickens, and horses. I have also minded animals/houses for many friends and neighbours and have worked with a range of equine and animal industry employers; from racing and Grand Prix dressage stables to horse riding schools and Veterinary Hospitals. Furthermore I have just achieved a degree in Equine Science at Charles Sturt University in Wagga Wagga, with core units such as Animal Health, Animal Anatomy and Physiology, Animal Reproduction, and Behaviour & Management. This background has given me exemplary animal handling skills with a huge variety of animals (rabbits, rats/mice, birds, reptiles, dogs, cats, chickens, ducks, cattle, sheep, alpacas, and horses), as well as a strong knowledge of animal care, health, behaviour, and learning. Additionally, I have a great customer service orientation, underpinned by strong communication skills and an open-minded, positive outlook. Overall and most importantly - I adore animals and will always put their care and needs before my own!
The property is a 32 acre property with many features:
- a separate, secure, fully fenced dog run (approx. 20x50metres) with trees, kennels, water, paddle trough, and rugs/beds
- 6 medium-sized fenced paddocks of varying environments (flat/hilly/grassy/bushland/creeks etc) ALL with dams/water source
- creeks and dams to drink from and to wash, play and cool down in - large fenced backyard/garden with forrest to explore and play in
- large fenced horse yards including a small-sized fully fenced arena
- 2 large stables - other animals around for company including 1 super friendly dogs (female border collie x), 2 super friendly de-sexed male cats, 7 horses, and 5 chickens!
- a large, animal friendly farm house where animals are allowed to come in for cuddles
- a large fully fenced chicken run with enclosed shed/night house also suitable for rabbits
- many toys and sticks to play with
- and much much more!
Your animals will get the best of care during their stay, and can also receive extras such as being taken for walks/runs, washed, driven to appointments etc. I know that each animal is as individual as each human being, and so your animal will get its very own specially tailored care package suited to its needs and wants as outlined by you :) For example, some may be used to sleeping outside and so will sleep in the secure dog run (mentioned above), whereas others may prefer to sleep inside, and so can sleep in a room in the house (either with a person or alone, depending on preference).
2 years old
Australian Kelpie, Border Collie, Lancashire Heeler