MY COVID-19 PROTECTION MECHANISMS:
- No contact pick ups/drop offs.
- Wearing disposable latex gloves from the beginning to end of the dog walk.
- If your dog stays overnight at my residence, I will wash them with sensitive pet skin shampoo and conditioner (approved by the pet owner first) in order to protect my home and your pet.
- Remaining 5 metres or more distance away from other dog walkers.
- Constant sanitising and disinfecting of surfaces in my home whilst looking after your pet.
CURRENTLY LOCATED IN ADELAIDE. I am a 20 year old third year university student studying a Law/Commerce double degree at UNSW. I am an avid dog/pet lover and am Mum to two little puppies at home in Adelaide! I am gentle, loving, caring but firm and have experience walking dogs from a small - medium size. I don't have a very large frame/weight so I wouldn't consider it appropriate for me to be walking large/heavy dogs (as much as I love them). Hope to be walking your dogs and giving them love soon!...
Children at home
Pets sleep indoors
Pets sleep outdoors
A full refund will be offered to Pet Owners if they cancel up until the day before the booking at 12 noon. After which Pet Owners will be charged 50% of the total booking value.