A fanatic and devoted animal lover of all shapes and sizes! I have owned 2 dogs, 5 cats, hermit crabs, rabbits, fish, mice and rats. Not all at the same time of course but throughout my life.
Layla is one of my pets, a Bengal cat and is my four-legged child. She is spoilt and so loved and she knows it! Follows me everywhere and prances around the house like everyone is her personal butler, feels like it at times ;) Fed high quality food and given plenty of affection and loves a bit of a chat.
I grew up in a household very passionate towards the care, well being and companionship of animals. I continued this commitment to animal care while fostering for the RSPCA and Forever Friends. Where I fostered big dogs and small, handled behavioural issues, health complications and provided a lot of TLC. I also regularly participate in animal rights groups.
It is my goal to deliver the best possible experience for your pets. I understand pets are part of the family and how important they are. I will make sure they always have attention, that they are fed and fresh water provided at all times and that any requirements such as dietary, exercise, routine etc are met. I will show your pet the same level of care and love as if they were my own.
As someone passionate about fitness I go for regular walks but find the experience much more enjoyable when in the company of a dog.
I don’t work at the moment so will be available at any time to take care of your beloved pet.
I would ensure that your pets are never in danger of injury and would always make sure they are being looked after in the best way possible.
What makes me a great sitter?
- I am calm - I remain patient when your pet doesn't behave as expected, and stay calm so your pet doesn't feel and react to the anxiety.
- Sensitive - I recognize the needs of your pet and respond to them. I realize when your cat doesn’t want to play anymore and give her space. I handle your pet affectionately and never uses physical punishment or force.
- Experienced - I have experience with small and large dogs, cats, small animals, and broad experience handling animals with behavioural problems or who need special treatment due to medical reasons
- Consistent - You've probably worked hard to teach your pet the rules of the house. If you don’t allow your pooch to lie on the sofa or sleep in your bed, I won't undo your training by bending the rules. I am firm and consistent -- even if your pet gives him the begging puppy-dog-eyes!
- Reliable - I am there to make your everyday life easier -- not to cause you additional headache wondering if i'll be late or show up at all. If I am running late I will let you know.