I'm an almost-vet-turned-lawyer now working in consulting (mostly from home) who still loves animals and misses her pets back home very, very much.
Lola and Gaspar (the white and tiger cats in the photo, rescued, mother and son) - whom I miss dearly! - decided to skip the flight. I have had pets (cats, dogs, fish, birds, turtles, squirrels, rabbits, chicken, you name it) for most of my life and also have experience pet sitting dogs and cats.
I would be thrilled (literally!) to have your pet at mine for a sleepover (or many).
🐕🦺 🐈 What I offer
- Pet hosting
- A minimum of 3 daily walks (for dogs). If your dog has other requirements, it could be arranged.
- Feeding and walking as instructed.
- A 2-floor house with two outside spaces (no children nor other pets).
- Exploration opportunities (for cats) (inside the house, don't worry!).
- Lots of parks and no-traffic zones around (again, for dogs).
- Pick-up and drop-off might be arranged at an additional cost.
- A very happy pet sitter and, all going well, a satisfied customer, and I get a new friend.
🎒 What to bring
- Well, your pet(s).
- Their regular food and any medication they're taking.
- Food and water bowls.
- Clean litter box and clean litter (for cats).
- Your pet's blanket and/or bed.
- One of their favourite toys.
- Leash and collar (for dogs).
- If possible, a piece of clothing that smells like home.
See you soon!
* The rate includes a 30% MadPaws service fee.