*New Updates - Click ‘See More’*
Hi there !
We are a active, non-smoking, professional couple and together we have 6 Kids, 2 boys and 4 fury babies our big friendly giant Rottweiler, Zena (who currently lives interstate), our super friendly Domestic MH cat who I rescued as a stray in 2015, Bumble Bee our toast loving, star wars fanatic Cockatiel who I also rescued and nursed back to health earlier in 2018 and the newest member of our family, our 8 week old Shar Pei, Lily. My family and I enjoy & adore the company of animals big or small, with the experience of various species we are very aware of the "do's/donts" when working with different animals.
I am a student Vet with intentions to further my studies. Carrying over 14 years of experience with catering to and with different types of animals and personalities, I can guarantee that no job is ever too big or too small for my animal loving family and myself.
I understand it can become daunting when you need to leave your pets in another strangers care. I can reassure you that you're pet will be in safe hands and feel right at home with us. I send out daily text and photo updates throughout their stay as well.
I prefer to house my fury guests indoors during their stay, even if they are used to staying outdoors. I usually start the day with a brisk walk along the Thirroul-Wollongong track to the East Corrimal Off-Leash area for some play time on the beach for 25 mins then continue our walk to Towradgi and back or head the other direction towards Bellambi-Woonona. If he/she still has a bit more of energy to burn off, I have a large number of outdoor toys and games as well as puzzle boards for indoor play, followed by a cuddle + movies on the lounge to finish off the day.
If the situation does arise (during long term stay's) where I/we will be going for the day or couple of hours, your pet will never be left alone. I include them in any activity away from home, even if its a walk to the coffee shop. If you're pet has a slight fear with travelling in cars, don't panic ! We work around your pet, and I am more than happy to stay local and on foot.
Overnight booking requirements :
• Your pet must be bathed prior to a stay or visit, as he/she will be staying or sleeping indoors after activities.
• Vaccinations, Worming, Flea & Tick control must be up to date or current upon drop off.
• New bedding, fresh food, snacks and clean toys are available and optional unless they have their own preferable items.
• Must be microchipped - If not he/she should have a identification tag with name and number on a tag or on collar when going for walks as fines do apply without it.
• Appropriate leashes and/or harness' must be provided.
• Meet & Greets preferred as it gets the animal comfortable prior to his/her stay with us, as well as a chance to run through final details.
• Flexible drop off times
• Latest pick up will be at 5pm on weekends.
Day Care Requirements:
• Drop off commences from 8:15am onwards, unless advised in advance for an earlier or later drop off.
• Pick up is between 5pm - 5:30pm ; pick up exceeding this time frame will be charged as an overnight rate - Please advise well in advance if this time frame will not be suitable and I will be more than happy to help you.
• Pets must be microchipped as well as wearing identification tags.
• Must be desexed (or plan to do so within a couple of weeks) - pets arriving to daycare on heat will unfortunately be sent back home.
• Vaccinations, Flea Treatment & Wormings MUST be up to date.
- Clean toys and fresh bedding will be provided if needed -
Please Note: All bedding & Toys are professionally cleaned and disinfected after each use.
I look forward to having your fury baby at home with us and I hope to hear from you soon
Juliee Cottrell xx
3 years old
German Shepherd Dog, Rottweiler