I am an animal lover originally from the UK and I have looked after extended family and friends pets for many years. I have had dogs since I was a baby. I grew up in a house of West Highland Terriers and then went on to own dachshunds.
I have a senior dachshund, a disabled dachshund (with IVDD) and a young dachshund and they make the perfect blend. They are great with other dogs as they have been to daycare over the years.
If your dog is a senior or has a disability our snoozy haven would be great for you as we are senior and disabled friendly with a ramp and smaller section in the garden that we have set up for our own girl.
We can offer the following:
* Happy to give medications if required.
* Happy to take in your dog if recovering from surgery and just needs a quiet corner to sleep and be fully supervised.
* Happy to take in a younger pup from 8 months as long as they are socialised due to my senior dogs and their requirements.
* A secure back yard that’s fully fenced for dogs that love to play or sniff outside with pet friendly herb garden for a Scentsory experience.
* Experience with deaf and blind dogs having owned dogs in the past with one or both of these conditions.
* Experience with separation anxiety so if you need to work but do not want to leave your dog locked up all week due to anxious behaviour we are happy to take them in for day visits.
* Experience with IVDD and crate resting / supervising (this was most of my 2021).
* 100% supervision for the entire duration of the stay at our HQ (whether a day or night stay).
* No children or people randomly visiting so your dog will be the centre of our world.
Unfortunately I am unable to take unsocialised dogs or dogs over 12kgs at this time due to our disabled dachshund.
I charge $60 per night per dog or $60 for the first dog and $20 for the second dog. For Easter, Christmas and New Year I charge a holiday rate $75 per night per dog and $20 for the second dog. Over night stays are covered up to 24 hours.
I charge $40 for a day stay and your dog will have all the home comforts in a small friendly 1:1 environment. For Easter, Christmas and New Year I charge a holiday day rate of $55 for the first dog and $20 for the second dog. Day stays are covered for up to 12 hours. If you require longer just let me know at the time of booking and we will sort something out.
We are the MAD house with Mia, Abby and Delilah so if you like quirky then come on down. We are also LGBTIQ+ friendly.
Feel free to message me with your requirements to see if we can accommodate. Thank you for looking.