I'm a passionate animal lover who has grown up with dogs, cats, birds, fish and guinea pigs.
My Key Skills:
1. Flexible Especially when your work schedule is subject to change, it’s advantageous to have a great pet sitter who is flexible and can step in on short notice.
2. Calm Any pet parent knows that with animals things don’t always go according to plan. But a great pet sitter must remain patient when your pet doesn't behave as expected, and stay calm so your pet doesn't feel and react to the anxiety.
3. Sensitive A great pet sitter recognises the needs of your pet and responds to them. The person should realise when your cat doesn’t want to play anymore and give her space.
4. Trustworthy & Safety Conscious
5. Experienced & Prepared
7. Reliable & a good communicator Your pet sitter is there to make your everyday life easier -- not to cause you additional headache wondering if they'll be late or show up at
8. Genuine Love for Animals
Available along the Frankston train line
Pets sleep indoors
Pets sleep outdoors
A full refund will be offered to Pet Owners if they cancel up until 14 days before the booking at 12 noon. After which Pet Owners will be charged 50% of the total booking value.