Hello and welcome! I'm Gabriella. Thank you for viewing my profile.
*Please read all information before making a booking. I know it's a lot! This is important for you and me, to make sure everything runs smoothly and easily, and make sure we comply with rules and regulations. Thank you!* *Rates are now higher due to the Christmas period
* - With all due respect and kindness, please note that Mad Paws distributes payment to me only after the booking has ended and the owner has confirmed the ending. It would be greatly appreciated if you may finalise and confirm the end of booking within a few hours after it has ended, please. This will help me with my bills and animal commitments. Leaving a review would mean the world as it will hopefully help me gain other bookings and give me the opportunity to help and care for other pets. Thank you! :) - *
Services I provide and what they mean:
At my home (Sitter Gabriella’s Home): Pet Hosting (overnight), Pet Day Care (daytime)
At Owner’s/Pet’s Home: Pet Sitting (overnight), Pet Day Care (daytime), House Visiting (day, evening), Dog Walking (day or evening). ______________________________________
Are you looking for the purr-fect pet sitter? Then please, seek no further. No matter what, I promise your fur-baby will be looked after with as much love and care as if they are my own.
* I am patient, understanding, observant, diligent, and have good communication skills. I have a great bond and connection with most animals that I come in contact with. * I am qualified and certified (hold a Certificate II in Animal Studies from TAFE NSW 2018, studied 12 units, have pet sitting certificates) and have experience working in rescues/ shelters, a grooming salon, and a doggy daycare and boarding centre. * In 2018, my fur baby passed away, and my whole world changed thereafter. I have always been an animal lover of all species, from ants to tigers. I finally understood my purpose in life when my baby crossed the rainbow bridge, and realised that it is my duty to care for animals, honour her life, and help and be a voice for the voiceless. * I have the desire to work with animals and people, educate, improve animal welfare outcomes, and aim to have a career in the animal industry as a vet nurse commencing study soon.
With my personal and professional experience, please take comfort in knowing I have the skills and ability to look after your loved one.
* I am able to identify signs of illness, distress/discomfort, anxiety, and attend to any issues. I use appropriate training techniques, introduction techniques, and discipline. I only perform positive reinforcement and NO negative discipline. I have been asked in the past to rub a dog's nose in their urine accidents... absolutely not! With my experience and training, please respect and understand that I have the right and knowledge to not undertake or perform any duties that I think are inappropriate, abuse, unnecessary, or unhelpful. I always do my research. * I am careful of and prevent safety, choking, and poisonous hazards. * I am respectful, professional, and clean, and I am happy to perform other tasks in the home such as chores and tidying up. ______________________________________
* ***Important information***
* Please ensure your pet is up to date with vaccinations, especially for parvo and fiv, and flea, worm and tick treatment. * Microchip and a collar with a name/phone tag is important for identification and help reunite. This can be flexible and discussed. * I like to clean the pet's paws, feet, fur, mouth, and bottom areas with pet-safe wipes to remove and prevent illness and disease, especially before and after walks. * I sanitize my hands, equipment, body/clothes, surfaces, and can wear a mask. * I will provide updates and photos per day, how many updates can be discussed :) * I will be with the pets 24/7 i.e I will be in the home as long as the pet is. I will not leave unless there is an emergency and I will always advise the owners, bring the pets with me or have someone else cover (will always ask). I work casually in retail, and part-time in pet care, and will work on my business and social media account while at home. * I will be the only person in the house unless otherwise agreed * Pets will be fed as required, have access to fresh clean water, toileted regularly, administered medication if required, and will be kept in a hygienic safe and hazard-free condition. * Please advise of any behavioural issues, health issues, specific requirements, emergency contact and vet details. * Please provide a photo of your pet or have a photo of the pet in the animal's profile. This helps create a sense of connection and helps me memorise the pet. * Payment: NO CASH PAYMENTS PLEASE - Mad Paws rules. Mad Paws also has a minimum and maximum service rates. Rates may be flexible and negotiated in certain circumstances. ______________________________________
****Service Information**** Due to temporary circumstances, I am providing the following Mad Paws services:
- At the SITTER's Home (Gabriella's Home)
PET DAY CARE (Owner’s or Sitter’s Home)
Pets will stay with me (sitter Gabriella) during the day either at my home or the pet’s/your home.
-- Hours: Preferably between 7am-5pm. Can be flexible. Pet's will not be left alone for more than 1 hour. I am available morning, afternoon, evening preferably no later than 6/7pm (flexible). -- Location: My home or your home. I live in a top floor apartment with a small balcony, very close to dog parks, small beaches along the Parramatta River, parks, and walking tracks. -- Amount: I can take 1-3 pets at a time depending on species and preferably from the same family -- Home Environment: 1 resident cat and tank with fish and turtle. I live with my 2 parents and younger sister (16), and my partner visits often. No parties, drinking, loud noises. Pets can sleep in my large bedroom and or ensuite, or in the lounge room where my dad also has a small open bedroom. The building has a small front and back yard but due to other residents we prefer to take pets to the park nearby (1 minute or less walk). -- Features: Balcony, ensuite in my bedroom with cool/cold tiles and spaces on hot weather days, parks, beaches -- Dog walking: Can be from 1hr-3hrs or broken up into multiple walks. Time with pets: Pet's won't be left alone for longer than 1 hour, usually not left at all. If need be, my dad is home 24/7, I will always advise owners.
Animals I accept for day care: * Dogs: We will mainly have a fun day outside or a mix. Dogs will be under my care and supervision at all times. We will have lots of playtime, cuddles, and exploration (depending on the needs of the dog). They will not be left alone for longer than one hour and will have physical exercise multiple times (depending on the needs of the dog). Environments will be safe, hazard-free, hygienic and puppy proof. The home will be secure and locked at all times. I can walk the dogs for however long, bringing treats, poop bags and water and shade along. * Cats: Cats will mainly have a safe and fun time in my large bedroom. I am an avid cat lover!!! I have a love window in my room with a nice breeze and lovely nature, tree and bird views. I have a small balcony they can explore while supervised. I can take them for harnessed walks. Lots of toys, cuddle time and playtime. They can explore the rest of the house as well. Access to cat grass and catnip. My resident cat will be kept separate and in another room and they will not interact. * Other pets/animals: Absolutely happy to accept any animal! From mice, guinea pigs, rabbits, to chickens, snakes, spiders, they will all be loved and cared for! All animals will be supervised and kept in a safe comfortable fun environment in my large bedroom. There is natural sunlight available throughout the apartment and my room.
PET HOSTING (Overnight at Sitter Gabriella’s Home) Currently Unavailable
Please read the information listed in Doggy Day Care/ Day Care service above as those features and inclusions are relevant to boarding (just to limit the amount of reading and space).
-- Location: Sitter Gabriella's home Amount: I can take 1-3 pets at a time depending on species and preferably from the -- same family -- Time with pets: Usually 24/7, I will not leave for longer than 3 hours. I will work from home on my business and animal education accounts while caring for your pet.
Animals I accept for boarding: * Cats and small/exotic/pocket pets at my home. * Unfortunately, due to apartment conditions, there are no dogs at my home. However, small, 5-10kg, toileted trained and limited or no barking dogs may be considered. Breeds preferred in this case are cavoodles, spoodles, poodles and mixed poodles, small greyhound (possibly medium-large), pug, puggle, cavalier king charles spaniel, basenji, terriers, maltese. Others may be upon booking enquiry. Same inclusions as daycare for pets staying at my home for boarding. Pets will have lots of fun, access to fresh food and water, constant supervision. If at my home, my dad is home 24/7 and I will not leave the pets for longer than 3 hours. I am usually always with the pets 24/7. The hours are flexible. Pets can sleep in my large bedroom, in a pen/enclosure, or my ensuite. I live at home with my parents, younger sister, and sometimes my partner, all of whom are major animal lovers and have personal experience or trained by me. ______________________________________
- AT YOUR HOME (Owner's/ Pet's Home) *I bring my own food
PET DAY CARE (Owner’s/Pet’s home):
Pets will stay with me (sitter Gabriella) during the day either at my home or the pet’s/your home.
-- Hours: Preferably between 7am-5pm. Can be flexible. Pet's will not be left alone for more than 1 hour. I am available morning, afternoon, evening preferably no later than 6/7pm (flexible). -- Location: Your Home. -- Amount: I can take 1-3 pets at a time depending on species and preferably from the same family -- Dog walking: Can be from 1hr-3hrs or broken up into multiple walks. Time with pets: Pet's won't be left alone for longer than 1 hour, usually not left at all. If need be, my dad is home 24/7, I will always advise owners.
Animals I accept for day care: * Dogs: We will mainly have a fun day outside or a mix. Dogs will be under my care and supervision at all times. We will have lots of playtime, cuddles, and exploration (depending on the needs of the dog). They will not be left alone for longer than one hour and will have physical exercise multiple times (depending on the needs of the dog). Environments will be safe, hazard-free, hygienic and puppy proof. The home will be secure and locked at all times. I can walk the dogs for however long, bringing treats, poop bags and water and shade along. * Cats: We will have lots of toys, cuddle time and playtime. I can take them for harnessed walks. I’m an avid cat lover! I understand their space and needs. * Other pets/animals: Absolutely happy to accept any animal! They will all be loved and cared for!
HOME VISITS (Owner’s/ Pet’s Home): * I can do one or two visits a day. Preferably minimum of 1-2 hours. * Please choose 1 or 2 visits depending on the amount of time needed. 1 visit is usually 1-3/4 hours, 2 visits are usually 2-3 hours each. * I am available morning, afternoon, and evening preferably no later than 6/7pm.
I accept all animals for house visits. * Lots of play, attention, cuddles, food and water, toileting, walking, exercising, and more. * I bring my own food and activites. * The house will be locked and secured and kept clean and tidy. * I can provide house duties such as mail, cleaning such as floors, dishes bathroom, watering plants, put bins out. * The same conditions owner left, if not better. * I will be the only person in the house unless otherwise agreed. * Price includes care of up to 3 pets, I can take more if needed. * You are welcome to take photos beforehand to check nothing is stolen or damaged, check my bags, and I can stay after you arrive home so you can inspect and make sure there are no issues before I leave.
HOUSE SITTING (Owner’s/ Pets Home). * Accept all animals to house/pet sit at the pet and owner's home. * I will bring my own food and activities. * Pets will have lots of fun, cuddles, access to fresh food and water, and constant supervision. * Will play with pets and provide exercise and enrichment! * I can provide house duties such as mail, cleaning such as floors, dishes bathroom, watering plants, put bins out. * The same conditions the owner left, if not better. * Price includes care of up to 3 pets, can take more pets. * The house will be secured and locked. * I am responsible, respectful, sensitive, kind, compassionate, clean, and treat others and belongings how I would want to be treated. You are welcome to take photos beforehand to check nothing is stolen or damaged, check my bags, and I can stay after you arrive home so you can inspect and make sure there are no issues before I leave. * Hours and dates are flexible and the pet won't be left for longer than 3 hours (if need be, will always ask and contact owner). I should be with the pets 24/7 and I will work from home.
DOG WALKING (Single service currently unavailable due to other longer bookings):
I can provide walking/ exploring and play. Minimum 30 minutes, preferably 1-2/3 hours. I am available morning, afternoon, evening preferably no later than 6/7pm. I will ensure your house is locked and secured before and after the walk/booking. If too hot or cold, I can visit the house and have other forms of exercise or enrichment. I prefer dog walking to be in Gladesville, Ryde, Putney area. _____________________________________
I am happy to discuss other services or needs. Please free to send me a message or booking for further information! Thanks so much and I'm looking forward to hopefully hearing from you and caring for your loved one. ...
Children at home
First Aid Certificate
No outdoor area
Pets sleep indoors
Pets sleep outdoors
A full refund will be offered to Pet Owners if they cancel up until 7 days before the booking at 12 noon. After which Pet Owners will be charged 50% of the total booking value.
Accepts last-minute bookings
Accepts long-term bookings
Reviews & Testimonials
Pet Hosting - Jan 26, 2021
We can always count on Gabriella to help host our pet, even on a short notice. Our bunny feels safe and is well cared for. Can't recommend her enough, thanks Gabriella for hosting and caring for Nippat.…