Pets who stay with us enjoy being part of our family life and are rarely alone (both adults work from home). We would love to care for your pets for both day or holiday/overnight care.
OUR GOAL To provide the sort of care we would want for own pets.
OUR LOCATION We are located in Glen Iris, a leafy inner eastern suburb of Melbourne. We are approximately 10 kms from the city, with easy access from the Monash freeway. Geographically, due to the south-eastern urban sprawl - we are located metres from the centre of Melbourne!
WHAT WE DO:
HOME-STAY (with us)
Small / Medium dogs
* play, walks and cuddles.
* indoor/outdoor access.
* balls, chew toys and rope toys
* all inside dogs most welcome to sleep inside.
* we have an assortment of bedding options - bean bags inside and pet beds outside for lounging in the sun.
* we feed pets twice daily and play/check on them constantly.
(We love and have experience with larger dogs, so are happy to discuss with you to make sure we can meet their needs).
* will be safe and happy in their own room with fresh food twice daily and attention throughout the day.
* If your cat is dog confident, we are most happy for them to join our family throughout their stay. Our Daisy is very affectionate with cats.
Guinea pigs / Rabbits
* can be kept in an indoor, fleece-lined cage or outdoors under cover (whichever you would prefer), with fresh food, water and vegetables throughout the day. Nb: 'small' pets special rate $.
*We are happy to attend to your bird and allow for out of cage time, when and if you prefer.
*Chickens, water dragons, other pets? Talk to us!
Your pets will be cared for as our own. Our aim is for them to come home to you happy - after their own holiday with us!
* we have doggy daycare weekdays (and weekends by arrangement)
* dogs come for the day and are entertained with their favourite games and attention throughout the day
* regular walks and trips to the park
* daily photo updates
Nb- our doggy daycare has limited places remaining. Your dog/preferred day, may be placed on a waitlist. We will help if we can.
VISIT YOUR HOME
I am happy to visit your home, pamper your pets, collect mail and water your plants while you are away. Depending on needs, pets and location, I will generally visit your home once a day and spend 45 minutes with your pets.
To allow for adequate time, I am able to travel within 10kms of Glen Iris (although can consider other areas, let me know).
Please ask any questions, we are happy to answer and hope we can assist with your pets soon. Let us know how we can help. Thankyou :)
4 years old