**Please note that the rate shown is the base rate for one pet per night and that each additional pet is $15/night. However, this is negotiable if you have 6 or more pets so please feel free to message me to discuss.**
Hi! I’m Maddie. I’m 23 years old and currently studying a Bachelor of Business at university. One of the greatest pleasures in my life is being around animals, and I’d love to help look after your loved ones for you.
I have been pet sitting for over 3 years now and have 5 star reviews across the board.
I’ve grown up with and been around animals for most of my life. With my family, I’ve owned and cared for dogs, birds, fish, cats and a horse. I currently live with our 3 year old Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Harley, and 2 year old Burmese cat, Cashew.
I understand the concern of leaving your pets with someone new or someone other than yourself. And so I strive to care for and give them love and attention as I would my own.
I request a meet and greet before looking after your pet/s and staying at your home for the first time so we can be sure we're all a great fit for each other! It also means I'm not a stranger to your pet/s when I come to look after them.
House Sitting Service Inclusions:
• Cats - feeding, ensuring full water bowl, cleaning of litter tray, play (if applicable and as discussed during meet and greet) and company and cuddles.
• Dogs - feeding, ensuring full water bowl, picking up of poo from yard, activity/play (as discussed during meet and greet) and company and cuddles.
• Other pets - as discussed
• Housekeeping - collecting of mail, watering plants, putting out/bringing in bins on relevant days.
• House/apartment secure and locked up after the booking.
• House/apartment in same condition as it was when I arrived.
What I Ask:
• A safe and secure house/apartment.
• Complete transparency relating to any behavioural issues/incidents that have occurred, including minor and one-off events. I provide regular updates with photos so you can have peace of mind and be sure your pet/s are being well looked after.
I look forward to meeting you and your pet/s!...
Pets sleep indoors
Pets sleep outdoors
A full refund will be offered to Pet Owners if they cancel up until the day before the booking at 12 noon. After which Pet Owners will be charged 50% of the total booking value.
Accepts last-minute bookings
Accepts long-term bookings
Reviews & Testimonials
Pet Sitting - May 6, 2021
Highly recommend maddy. She did a great job at keeping us updated whilst away and looking after our cats. Thanks maddy!…
We love having Maddie pet sit for us. She is an amazing sitter and looks after our cat Biscuits so well. Maddie is a great communicator and keeps us updated during the sit - we feel instantly relaxed when we go away knowing Maddie is looking after our precious Biscuits and our home. Thanks once again Maddie 😻…
Pet Sitting - Feb 20, 2021
Maddie was an amazing pet sitter for our cheeky and curious Burmese kitten, Biscuits. She kept us updated with videos and pics and we were able to completely relax on our holiday knowing our furbaby was being so well looked after. Thanks so much Maddie…