* Please read the information below before making a booking to ensure we are a good fit to looking after your dog *
*All prices are subject to change*
Requirements of your dogs booking.
- Must be toilet trained.
- Must get along well with other dogs as we always sit for other dogs at the same time.
- Will not accept females not desexed as we look after undesexed males.
- Will not accept giant size dogs.
- Puppies under 1 year old incur an additional cost of $10.
- Long stay bookings requires 'trial stays'
- Requires a meet and Greet before approval.
ABOUT ADRIAN AND STEPH
- Late 20's couple located in Hallett Cove.
- Officially been sitting through Mad Paws since 2019.
- Wide experience caring for dogs of different sizes, ages and behaviors.
- Current flexible lifestyle so your dog will have human company as well as dog. Flexibility to be reassed in July due to university commitments.
OUR DOG CASPER
- 9 year old Beagle Cross Cavalier
- Organising a meet and Greet is crucial to ensure your dog ans Casper get along.
- No meet and Greet. No stay! Therefore, no last minute bookings.
- Located in Hallett Cove.
- Medium size backyard fully fenced.
- Dogs will sleep indoors.
- Free access to backyard through dog door.
1. Day Care
For those who want their fur babies looked after during the day while you work, we will provide your dog comfort, affection and socialisation with other dogs. Due to daytime having an increased number of dogs and is alot busier, if you require us to walk your dog during day cares you will need to add the additional service of dog walking at an additional cost. We obviously do our best to ensure your dog exerts their energy with us but we do this more with outside play during daycares.
2. Overnight Stays
When you are on holidays or other needs to be away from home, we are here to keep your fur baby company. We will ensure your dog is fed, walked and cared for the whole time your dog is staying with us. Please provide your dogs food, food bowl and bed for the stay. We will make sure your dog settles in comfortably and always has either human company or company from other dogs.
We can promise that your dog will be well cared for and get plenty of affection and love while you are away from them as we know we would want the exact same for our dog. We treat your fur baby like one of our own! There is plenty of hands to pat your dog!
Adrian and Stephanie's Home