Hi, I'm Nadia! I work in Project Management in Local Government (currently working from home full-time). In my spare time, I teach University level business courses, volunteer at RSPCA, and pet sit 😄
COVID 19 UPDATE
- If you are an essential worker and require dog walking services during your work hours, please contact me for FREE dog walking 🙏
- I have not been interstate, overseas or in a Covid hot spot in the last 12 months
Why I pet-sit:
My current lifestyle doesn't allow me to have any pets and being a single professional, I have a lot of free time which I can dedicate to doing things I love, such as looking after your fur babies ❤
- I have been pet sitting professionally for a year (via madpaws and another website)
- I volunteer at RSPCA every Sunday as an Animal Care Assistant mostly caring for dogs waiting to be adopted by a loving family
- Growing up, we had several cats and chickens so I have grown up around animals ❤
My experience with Dogs: 🐶
Age: Puppies to senior
Size: Small to large
Number: I have cared for 2 dogs at a time in a pet owners home, and able to walk only 2 at once. The sum of the dogs' weight must be less than mine if I am to win a tug of war
My experience with Cats:🐈
Age: Kittens to senior
Size: small to FAT
Number: I have cared for 13 cats at once (not kidding) and am yet to walk a cat
My Strengths: 👍
Communication: At minimum a morning and evening txt/email everyday with pictures. I can even set up a skype session between you and your furbaby (Hey I don't judge and I won't be in the room!)
Reliability: I've never cancelled a confirmed sit
Pooper Scooper Extraordinaire: Everybody poops, but can everybody pick it up?
Cleanliness: I like to keep a tidy house
Medication: Whilst I can expertly hide a pill or crushed tablet in food, I'm not confident in giving injections.
Chocolate: Absolutely no chance of any chocolate being left over for your pet to mistakenly eat
Cuddle monster: May give your fur baby too many cuddles that by the end of the pet sit, they're over it and need a break from Nadia 😄
How does MadPaws work?
Pet Sitting: 🏡😴 a pet sit is usually an overnight stay in your home with your pet(s).
- I will normally spend the entire day with your pets in your home (while working from home) ensuring they are fed and walked (if applicable).
- Dog walking is included in the pet sitting fee
- As long as I am provided with clean beddings, I do not mind your fur babies sharing the bed with me
- I am happy to bring in your mail, take out/bring in the bin on bin day and water your plants during the pet sit
House Visits: ⏰ a house visit can be a visit once or twice a day to feed, clean litter, let outside to pee, cuddle, give medication, check on your pet, etc while you are away.
- A house visit means that you do not require me to stay overnight in your home
- A house visit can be from 30 mins to 1 hour
How can you book me? 📅
Please select the service you require for approximate dates, and send me a message on MadPaws! I will then contact you straight away to chat/discuss further & organise a meet-and-greet to see if I could be the perfect sitter for you! 😊
- Referees are available if you would like to speak to a family I have previously pet-sat for 👨👩👦👦
- A current Police Check is also available and can be emailed to you for your records 👮
Pets sleep indoors
Pets sleep outdoors
A full refund will be offered to Pet Owners if they cancel up until 14 days before the booking at 12 noon. After which Pet Owners will be charged 50% of the total booking value.
Accepts last-minute bookings
Accepts long-term bookings
Reviews & Testimonials
House Visiting - Jan 4, 2021
Nadia was amazing, especially with accommodating my last minute travel changes. My cat is fairly timid and not used to new people, but Nadia worked wonders and she is more relaxed and confident! Loved the pics and videos she shared…
Pet Sitting - Jan 3, 2021
Nadia took care of our boys for over 3 weeks as if they were her own, pampered and loved them as much as we do. Words cant explain our gratitude,thabk you Nadia 🥰…
House Visiting - Dec 31, 2020
Awesome, cat very happy …
House Visiting - Dec 29, 2020
Nadia was fantastic. Will not hesitate to rebook.…