Hi! We’re James and Sarah, trustworthy and experienced dog minders in our home environment. We have four years experience looking after over 100 dogs of all sizes and personalities. As such, we understand the responsibility and importance of providing love and care as well as meeting their individual and special needs. Your pet will temporarily become apart of our warm, friendly, and fun home environment. We allow dogs the freedom to explore our large premises at their own leisure; they are welcome to come inside to receive plenty of cuddles and to watch TV with us! We take them for daily walks to the off-leash dog park at the end of our street, which gives them an additional opportunity to be exercised, stimulated, and to socialise with other dogs. To ensure that your pet settles in and is comfortable from the get-go, all we ask is that you bring bedding, food, toys, a leash, and any medication. We will provide:
- Trusted, vetted, and insured home environment
- 4+ years of dog minding experience
- Friendly home environment without cages
- Inside and outside accessibility throughout the day and night
- Securely and fully fenced-in 500m²+ backyard
- Play/walks in a large, fenced-in, and off-leash dog park only 100m away
- Daily walks of up to an hour
- Personal one-on-one attention, play, and cuddles
- Administration of oral and injectable medication
- Reduced risk of catching a kennel disease
- Current police and working with children checks
In addition to the services provided, we intend to leave you with peace of mind through photo up-dates and open, honest, and trustworthy communication while you’re away.
Our Website: www.happydogminding.com.au
About us: James and Sarah are professionals in graphic design and psychological research, respectively. We’re active, healthy, and always looking forward to our next power walk or run! Most importantly, we are bonded by our love of, and connection with, animals.
From 2013 to 2016, we have been house sitting across Melbourne looking after a diverse range of animals – from blue tongue lizards to large Mareema sheepdogs. During this time, our enduring soft spot for animals of all sizes and personalities strengthened, and we and learnt the skills necessary to look after beloved pets with diverse and unique needs.
Now, with a home of our own in Heidelberg West, we definitely don’t want to sacrifice the opportunity to care for more gorgeous pets. We welcome dogs of all sizes to temporarily become apart of our warm, friendly, and fun home environment in Heidelberg West.
12 years old