Hi, I'm Rebecca :)
I'm a baby vet nurse who worked as a trainee in WA and Taiwan and a full-time uni student studying Animal Science and Animal Health. I have experience working with small to large animals, including sheep, pigs, horses, etc.
I'm available to administer medication if needed, and I hope I will be helpful when you desperately need someone to look after your beloved furry family.
1. Pet Sitting: I will be staying at your place overnight from 6 PM to 7/8 AM the following day. I will feed and play with your dogs/cats, making sure they are happy and comfortable with me. I will be taking them out for a walk if required.
2. Pet Day Care: I will be taking care of your dogs/cats at your place during the daytime. I will be able to take them out for a walk if required. (Please select this service if you need my help taking care of your pet for MORE THAN 3 HOURS.)
3. House Visiting: I will visit your house twice per day (one for breakfast and one for dinner), ensuring they are safe and sound. OR if you need my help looking after your pet for LESS THAN 3 HOURS, please select House Visiting service.
4. Dog Walking: I will be taking your dog for a trip to the nearest dog-fenced park for them to run freely and enjoy their social life with other dogs.
5. Pick Up/Drop Off: I will be picking up/dropping off your dogs/cats from either vet clinics/any places required. OR if you need my help just for giving medications, please select Pick UP/Drop Off service.
Unfortunately, I WON’T be able to provide ANY SERVICES at my own place. If you are comfortable with me going to your place and taking care of your loved ones, let me know!
Leave a message if you would like to know more details at any time or if you have any concerns.
Feel free to check out my Instagram, and you will see your baby's updates and some funny videos if your baby is with me 😄 @rebc_workxlife