Im a human nurse and my fiancé works and is studying. We do pet sitting as a hobby as we enjoy having a extra dog around every now and again!:)
We own a gorgeous little dog named Blayne. She is 6 kilos of cuteness and is turning 7 this year. I have had Blayne since she was a few weeks old.
- Vaccinated & up to date with treatments for worms, heart worm, fleas and ticks
- Registered with council
Services we provide:
While we pet host we try to keep your pet on their normal schedule as best we can with
- Feeding times
- Exercise regime
- Sleeping arrangements
- Command/ training routine --ie. if you make your dog sit a and wait while on a walk before crossing the street we will do this too--
- Medication administration routine
We have experience in:
- Crate training dogs at night or as per owners instructions
- Training your dog to use the dog door we have or at least familiarizing them with it (it leads straight into our fenced in backyard)
- Toilet training continuation as per instructions from owners
- Reward system for staying, sitting etc as per owners instructions
For puppies we charge a additional fee due to the extra needs they may require such as:
- Accidents happen and this is okay- we will clean your puppy, the mess & their bedding and puppy too if needed
- Extra supervision at dog parks compared to supervision required for more mature dogs
- Additional play time/ walks according to your pups energy levels
- Additional feed time requirements or food prep
- Continuation of their normal training ie. toilet training, crate training etc
- Removal of additional things to puppy proof the house ie. turning off power points, lifting home decor/ breakables to higher areas out of the pup’s reach
- When possible we will try to rejig our work schedules so someone is always home. This isn’t always possible but with enough notice we do attempt this.
- Extra love and nurturing if they are upset
- We do have a safety gate for the top of the staircase we may use
We require the following from the dogs we mind:
- Must be desexed, vaccinated, treated for fleas, ticks, worms, heart worming & up to date with council registration
- Must not have an aggressive history with humans or other dogs
- Destructive behavior when left alone if they aren’t a puppy isn’t ideal- we assess on each individual basis
- Must not exceed 15 kgs in weight - due to size of backyard
- If your puppy is too young to be desexed or have certain vaccinations then please inform us before the meet and greet- we assess this on an pet to pet basis
- If you have two dogs from the same household let us know and we can rejig our policy as needed for each case.
1. Make a booking with us
2. If we think we may be suitable to care for your pet we will arrange a meet and greet to make sure we are all a good fit.
3. If you are happy we will proceed with accepting your booking.
When your pet stays:
- Arranging with a drop off and collection time in advance ( a week before generally). So we can ensure we are home:)
- Bring the following when you bring your pet- Bed, lead, car restraints, harness, food, treats, medications & a couple of toys
- Written instructions are super helpful regarding your pets feeding times & amount, walking regime and commands. Please include their vet details and emergency contacts.
While you are away we will walk, play and love your pet. They will have a nice vacation with us. We tend to get the dogs out for a walk daily or to the dog park daily. I do photo and text updates to your phone daily. We are very caring and responsible and are here to tend to your pets needs:)
6 years old
Jack Russell Terrier