We live in an apartment in Manly, with a real grass box on the balcony for the dogs. An apartment offers the security that your dog is safe and can't get loose, and you can relax knowing your dog is always kept inside with us and out of the weather. To keep your dog stimulated while inside we offer lots of play and cuddles and at least two walks a day. With several dog parks and beaches within a short walk or drive, we change it up each day.
My partner and I are self employed and work from home so your dog will not be left alone.
We have a lot of experience caring for animals. We have looked after over two dozen different dogs and cats and have hand raised twelve neonatal kittens for the RSPCA.
We specialise in Great Danes and other large or giant breeds and have our own Great Dane, Enzo. He is well trained, gentle and calm.
We cannot accept any unspayed females, loud or destructive dogs.
Dogs in our care typically receive:
- 2-3 walks a day
- at least 1 trip to a dog park each day
- at least 1 trip to the dog beach / lagoon each week
- one bath a week
- feeding (as per owners request, owner to provide food)
- multiple play sessions each day
- daily photographs (if requested)
- medication administration (as required)
- special requests (e.g. daily teeth brushing)
Care will be altered to suit each dog and their owners requests.