Finally, we are living in a pet friendly compound but we have not gotten our own! With both of us working in the creative industries, there is at least one person at home the whole time, we could certainly do with some company at home or on our walks at the Cooks River.
We’ve made a few furry friends in the past, here are a few of them:
- cocker spaniel with an incredibly short attention span who enjoyed his daily gentle brushing/grooming
- puppy day care for Pierre the dachshund who had separation anxiety in his early days
- pet hosting a pair of rambuncious kitty brothers who were due to be shipped internationally: their parents took off a few days before their furry flight and left us to care for and crate the boys pre flight handler pickup
- pet sitting at mimosa Mia’s: a rescue princess, she was very anxious, had a special diet due to doctors orders + with a dusting of slippery elm and extra love
We welcome all inquiries and happy to do a complimentary meet and greet if you have a pet that is shy or if you’d just like to see how we get on. We do live in an apartment, and take the dogs out every 2-3 hours or so. However, if you live in a house please mention in your booking request so we may decide what’s best for your pet’s needs.
No request is too demanding, come say hi!
📍**Hot tips for those new to Madpaws**📍
- We commit to your approved request when payment has been made, this is so we can be fair to other enquirers 👌🏼
- To ensure an accurate quote at time of request, please list your pets individually in your profile. If your pet is below 6 months, please list their age as 0 in their profile.
We endeavour to reply and approve requests in real time but if urgent please call the pawesome MadPaws team for assistance...
Children at home
Bea 's Home
No outdoor area
Pets sleep indoors
Pets sleep outdoors
A full refund will be offered to Pet Owners if they cancel up until 7 days before the booking at 12 noon. After which Pet Owners will be charged 50% of the total booking value.
Accepts last-minute bookings
Accepts long-term bookings
Reviews & Testimonials
repeat39 repeat stays
Pet Hosting - Oct 15, 2019
Lovely friendly girls who looked after Stanley very well - Thanks…
I couldn’t say thank you enough to these girls! They spoiled my Ollie with lots of loves, took him out for walks to the park, trained him to do his toilet outside!!! They are like dog whisperer! Ollie didn’t even want to leave them when i pick him up! …