My name is Jess and I'd be delighted to take care and look after your dog(s)! I've recently relocated back to Australia after 5 years in Singapore. And yes i have been a petsitter there too! I've grown up with pets my whole life with my family, which included 12 dogs (9 are rescued) and 1 rescued cat over the years. Therefore taking care of dogs and cats is second nature to me. I live in a 2 bedroom apartment across albert park lake with my partner and my friendly japanese spitz dog Mochi. Even though we live in an apartment we go for jog around the park nearly everyday with the dog(s) so your dog will have plenty of exercise if needed. If your furbaby is timid or aggressive character we will separate the two dogs in different rooms and may slowly introduce the two depending on situation. I am a certified canine first responder and been a Zak George follower for awhile. I am currently junior professional dog groomer.
- minimum 2 night stays
- Giving food (provided by you), water and a place to sleep for the pet(s)
- Taking them out for daily walk at least twice a day. Over the weekend I normally take them to enclosed off leash dog park/ beach.
- Whole private bedroom/ living room
- Free to roam around the house
Check in/out: Weekdays anytime as long as let us know in advance :)
- based on 2 hrs full groom service exclude breaks. if the dog is too stress will take breaks ensure safety for both party.
- wash & tidy
- sanitary trim
- paw tidy & nail clip
- face tidy and body clip
- teeth brush $5
- anal glands $5
- ear pluck $5
- matting $10 (due to sharpening charge)
- large ~x large to be discussed
Mochi is desexed and vaccinated. We require guests to be vaccinated.
We will treat your doggie as a family! It might be worth to note that I'm not doing this just for the money as I am doing it to have some good company for mochi and