Are you looking for something beyond just the lowest price?
I really enjoy looking after dogs and Boags (12 year old Staffy) would also love to have some doggy company!
We have a very large yard with ample space, sun and shade for lounging and playing. There are plenty of opportunities for walks nearby. Your beloved fur baby will be well looked after as I can give them lots of love and attention.
* Non smoking, non alcohol, relaxed environment with little vehicle traffic.
* Regular communication throughout the day for peace of mind (including photos)!
* Pet hosting and day care options include plenty of exercise (often multiple play sessions and walks within a day) - weather permitting.
* Home visits are also an option - especially if your dog doesn't get along with other dogs!
* Please be aware that there is a puppy (age less than 6 months) surcharge.
Overnight stays: * Check in / Drop off - After 11am unless otherwise agreed. * Check out / Pick up - Before 2pm unless otherwise agreed. Pet day care: * 8am to 5pm.
I am happy to administer oral and topical medication. I will also try to accommodate any special needs or requirements. You can relax knowing that your fur baby is in experienced hands.
Please do not hesitate to give me a try! ...
Children at home
Siew Mun (Charmaine) 's Home
Pets sleep indoors
Pets sleep outdoors
A full refund will be offered to Pet Owners if they cancel up until 14 days before the booking at 12 noon. After which Pet Owners will be charged 50% of the total booking value.
Accepts last-minute bookings
Accepts long-term bookings
Reviews & Testimonials
Pet Hosting - Jul 7, 2021
Great friendly caring sitter. My dogs came back relaxed and better behaved. Definitely highly recommended …