Hi, I'm Nadia! I work in Project Management in Local Government (currently working from home full-time). In my spare time, I teach University level business courses, volunteer at RSPCA, and pet sit 😄
COVID 19 UPDATE
- If you are an essential worker and require dog walking services during your work hours, please contact me for FREE dog walking 🙏
- I have not been interstate, overseas or in a Covid hot spot in the last 12 months
Why I pet-sit:
My current lifestyle doesn't allow me to have any pets and being a single professional, I have a lot of free time which I can dedicate to doing things I love, such as looking after your fur babies ❤
- I have been pet sitting professionally for a year (via madpaws and another website)
- I volunteer at RSPCA every Sunday as an Animal Care Assistant mostly caring for dogs waiting to be adopted by a loving family
- Growing up, we had several cats and chickens so I have grown up around animals ❤
My experience with Dogs: 🐶
Age: Puppies to senior
Size: Small to large
Number: I have cared for 2 dogs at a time in a pet owners home, and able to walk only 2 at once. The sum of the dogs' weight must be less than mine if I am to win a tug of war
My experience with Cats:🐈
Age: Kittens to senior
Size: small to FAT
Number: I have cared for 13 cats at once (not kidding) and am yet to walk a cat
My Strengths: 👍
Communication: At minimum a morning and evening txt/email everyday with pictures. I can even set up a skype session between you and your furbaby (Hey I don't judge and I won't be in the room!)
Reliability: I've never cancelled a confirmed sit
Pooper Scooper Extraordinaire: Everybody poops, but can everybody pick it up?
Cleanliness: I like to keep a tidy house
Medication: Whilst I can expertly hide a pill or crushed tablet in food, I'm not confident in giving injections.
Chocolate: Absolutely no chance of any chocolate being left over for your pet to mistakenly eat
Cuddle monster: May give your fur baby too many cuddles that by the end of the pet sit, they're over it and need a break from Nadia 😄
How does MadPaws work?
Pet Sitting: 🏡😴 a pet sit is usually an overnight stay in your home with your pet(s).
- I will normally spend the entire day with your pets in your home (while working from home) ensuring they are fed and walked (if applicable).
- Dog walking is included in the pet sitting fee
- As long as I am provided with clean beddings, I do not mind your fur babies sharing the bed with me
- I am happy to bring in your mail, take out/bring in the bin on bin day and water your plants during the pet sit
House Visits: ⏰ a house visit can be a visit once or twice a day to feed, clean litter, let outside to pee, cuddle, give medication, check on your pet, etc while you are away.
- A house visit means that you do not require me to stay overnight in your home
- A house visit can be from 30 mins to 1 hour
How can you book me? 📅
Please select the service you require for approximate dates, and send me a message on MadPaws! I will then contact you straight away to chat/discuss further & organise a meet-and-greet to see if I could be the perfect sitter for you! 😊
- Referees are available if you would like to speak to a family I have previously pet-sat for 👨👩👦👦
- A current Police Check is also available and can be emailed to you for your records 👮
Pets sleep indoors
Pets sleep outdoors
A full refund will be offered to Pet Owners if they cancel up until 14 days before the booking at 12 noon. After which Pet Owners will be charged 50% of the total booking value.
Accepts last-minute bookings
Accepts long-term bookings
Reviews & Testimonials
Pet Sitting - Feb 28, 2021
Nadia was amazing - as always. We've lost count of how many times she's taken care of our boys, and we come back to happy faces every single time. Thank you Nadia !! …