Hi, I'm Kristina. I am passionate about learning, caring and spending time with animals. I'm a casual worker so I have plenty of time to spend playing with and caring for your pets :) I work 3 days a week, anytime between 3pm and 12am, usually 6 hour shifts. I love all animals. I have had many years of caring for my own animals as well as those of friends, family and in the professional field.
I know how difficult it is to go away when you can't take your pets with you. I am here to help make that as stress-free as possible for you and your pets. I am reliable, responsible and you will be leaving your pets in great hands.
As a bonus they will be staying in their own home where they feel most comfortable. You will also have the benefit of someone dependable staying at your house and taking care of things for you. I will look after your pets and home as if they are my own.
Pets I have had experience looking after: CATS - DOGS - BIRDS - HORSES - RATS - GOATS - RABBITS - COWS - SNAKES - GUINEA PIGS - FISH - CHOOKS - DUCKS And many more, nothing is too big or too small.
THE BASICS. * ALL bookings start with a MEET and GREET. This takes place after you have placed a booking through madpaws.com.au This will be done at your house :) If we all get along I then adjust the price accordingly and APPROVE the booking, which at that point you PAY to RESERVE your spot/booking.
* All services will include daily photos and updates :)
* FUEL SURCHARGE: this only applies to bookings MORE THAN 25km from Beenleigh. The fuel surcharge will be applied for every km over 25km, calculated from Beenleigh at beginning of booking and again at the end, so from my house to yours and back. This will be calculated at the meet-n-greet for new customers, or before approval if a repeat customer. The surcharge is $0.50c PER KM TO and FROM the booking.
* PET SITTING (I STAY the NIGHT/S in YOUR home) Provide lots of contact to your pet. Feed and water the animals. Play with them. Provide photo updates. Water plants if requested. Take out and bring in bins. Bring in mail.
* HOUSE VISITS (this is where I VISIT YOUR HOME during the day. The visit is for 1/2 an hr) You may have 1 or 2 visits per day. I will feed and water the pets. Play with them for half an hour. Provide photo updates. Give lots of cuddles.
* DOG WALKING (YOUR home area) Walks are for approximately 25min. 2 small to medium dogs or 1 large dog per walk. Must be on a leash. Must have leash manners. Must not be more than 20km from Beenleigh.
* MEDICATIONS Giving your pet medications will not be a problem for me. I have had plenty of practice over the years. No experience with intravenous medications.
PUBLIC HOLIDAYS have a 10% holiday fee on top of normal price. ...
Children at home
Pets sleep indoors
Pets sleep outdoors
A full refund will be offered to Pet Owners if they cancel up until 14 days before the booking at 12 noon. After which Pet Owners will be charged 50% of the total booking value.
Accepts last-minute bookings
Accepts long-term bookings
Reviews & Testimonials
Pet Sitting - Apr 26, 2021
Repeat business for an exceptional sitter. Our fur babies are always, happy, healthy and content on our return. You can trust Kristina to take great care of your furbabies. ❤️❤️❤️…
Pet Sitting - Apr 15, 2021
Thankyou for caring for our furbabies! We received regular communication and photos and animals were well cared for. …
House Visiting - Apr 9, 2021
Kristina took good care of our dogs and chickens while we were away. Loved the the photos she sends.