Servicing the Mullumbimby & Byron Bay areas (and surrounds) - happy to travel!
I grew up on a farm and have spent the majority of my life surrounded by a menagerie of pets and animals in both the city and country.
Some of the pets and animals I've personally had include:
-Dogs, including farm/working dogs (kelpies/cattle dogs), large dogs (Rhodesian Ridgebacks, Rottweiler), and small dogs
- Birds, including parrots, cockatiels, cockatoos and small birds (budgies, canaries etc). I've also hand-raised and rescued many birds.
- Poultry, including chooks and ducks (I also used to breed and raise chickens and ducklings)
- Pet mice
- Guinea pigs (indoors and outdoors, including fleece bedding etc)
- Rabbits (both indoors and outdoors),
- Hermit crabs,
- Kangaroos, including raising orphaned joeys,
- Sheep, including raising orphaned lambs,
- Cows, including raising calves.
I have also spent a lifetime rescuing and caring for sick and abandoned wildlife.
Your pets will be in highly experienced and capable hands!
I can also work on basic dog and bird training if required.
For HOUSE & PET SITTING: We are a quiet, respectful and naturally-inclined mother-child team. We are both sensitive, gentle and love animals. I'm a highly responsible person and don't drink, party, do drugs nor smoke. We are both neat, tidy and clean, preferring the use of natural products over chemicals. We are vegan and eat organically and as naturally as possible.
We bring our own food, bedding and towels and always leave a property clean, tidy and well cared for.
I have references available and hold a current National Police Clearance.
I always feel it's best to talk in person, so I welcome a meeting over the phone or Skype. I look forward to discussing your house and pet-sitting requirements....
Pets sleep indoors
Pets sleep outdoors
A full refund will be offered to Pet Owners if they cancel up until the day before the booking at 12 noon. After which Pet Owners will be charged 50% of the total booking value.