I'm highly experienced in caring for a variety of different animals. I’d love to pet sit / care / visit or dog walk for you and send you daily photos. My references below are all recent and are 5 star. Fully vaccinated. Previously I worked as a principal solicitor.
I've been pet sitting for more than 6 years. I have extensive knowledge of animal behaviour and I'm calm under pressure. Previously I've competently dealt with emergency vet visits, storm damage, floods and plumbing problems.
I have sat lots of anxious and rescue pets and post surgery and elderly pets. I can’t promise that your pets won’t be anxious but I will try my best to make them as comfortable as possible. I was born in Brisbane and I regularly get booked for repeat house sits for months at a time. If necessary I can transport your pet(s).
Please note that
- I only do pet care in the pet's home
- I only accept bookings that are within a 10 kilometre radius of the Brisbane CBD
- I don't sit/visit pets that have bitten or attacked people before and
- I only accept bookings to sit a single pet within one month out from when the booking is due to commence and
- I charge a surcharge for
* single pet sits during peak times (school holidays and long weekends) and
* walking pets for more than thirty minutes a day
* I only visit cats not dogs as dogs need the company more and
* I only sit dogs that are over 1 year old. Puppies need a lot more attention.
I happily regularly accept short bookings but I don't do meet and greets for bookings of 3 days/nights or less.
Looking forward to hearing from you and meeting your pet(s).