We are lifelong animal lovers who will take care of your pets as our own! I'm a PhD student and my husband Mick is a freelance writer, both working mostly from home, so between the two of us we can keep your pet company all day.
With our flexible lifestyle, we have lots of spare time and energy to go on multiple adventures a day, and we love to play! We live in a cosy terrace house ideal for tiny and small dogs who like to be close to people all day.
Why choose us?
- We work from home, so your pet will have constant company
- As long-term pet owners we are experienced and confident with extra care e.g. administering medication, dealing with emergencies
- We love exercise and getting out of the house with animal friends along for the adventure, so your dog won’t be bored or neglected
- We’re super reliable, quick communicators and available on short notice - no messing you around!
- Extra care like medication and strict feeding schedules (surcharge may apply)
- Vegan and vegetarian pets
- Little dogs that need lots of lap time (think Maltese, Shih Tzu and Toy Poodle crosses)
- Cats of all kinds!
We understand how hard it is to leave an animal and we'll treat yours as members of our family. Contact us for a quick, reliable response ASAP.