I am available and very happy to look after pretty much any pet you have. I love animals and will enjoy caring for yours. I ensure all animals under my care have my undivided attention, are well looked after and loved with lots of pats, cuddles and fun. I have a large backyard with lots of space to run around in and a big box of pet toys to play with. I can take lots of pictures of all the fun we have and provide as many updates as needed.
I grew up with many different animals and enjoy caring for them. I currently have a snake - Boris; a rabbit - Bosley; 4 chickens - Thelma, Leia, Chewie & Padme; 4 budgies - Harry, Mo, Yolandi & Ninja; 2 rosellas - Pebbles & Bambam; and a fish - Fella. I also have a fur niece, Rosie - English Staffy and a scale nephew, Digger - Blue Tongue. I love spending time with all types of animals and have a big passion for their welfare.
My future goal is to care for animals full time and I hope to open an animal sanctuary for small animals and expand on my pet minding services. I am currently studying to obtain a Certificate 2 in Animal Studies and Certificate 3 in Captive Animals to further my knowledge so I can achieve this goal.
My availability for looking after DOGS:
* Pet Day Care - Saturday & Sunday.
* Dog Walking - Monday through Friday.
* Pet Hosting and Pet Sitting - Friday afternoon (3pm onwards) through Saturday and Sunday to Monday morning (until 9am).
* House Visits - All week.
*I provide a 50% discount on dog walking with all pet hosting, pet sitting, house visits and pet day care bookings.
* I also provide pick up & drop off for all services. Australian and ACT legal requirements for animal transportation are followed at all times during pick up and drop off.
* For the safety of my animals I only accept one dog at a time for Pet Hosting and Pet Day Care occurring at my premises.
My availability for looking after BIRDS, RABBITS & OTHER TYPES OF ANIMAL:
* All week for Pet Day Care, Pet Hosting, Pet Sitting and House Visits to look after rabbits, birds, fish, snakes, lizards etc.
* I accept multiple animals per booking. For prices please send me a message with the type of animal/s, how many and required time & dates.
For my safety my husband would stay with me for any Pet Sitting bookings unless you express otherwise.