If you're looking for someone to take care of your furbaby (i.e. pet sitting or minding), I'm available! I have two dogs (medium Japanese Spitz cross) and have looked after a cat for about six months. I love animals. :)
Short-term (just during the day, a few days) or long-term stays are good. I'll be pet sitting from within my place, which has a medium-sized secure some-grassy backyard and little front garden. (You are free to visit with your furfriend before you decide if they want to stay over. :)) At night, they can be inside or outside, depending on what they prefer.
Here's what included:
* Hugs and cuddles! Playtime!
* A safe place to stay/supervision. You can visit at any time provided you give notice.
* Photos/videos of how your pet is going.
* Litter handling/mess-cleaning.
* Simple brushing when needed.
* A short walk of up to an hour daily. (More for dogs than cats..happy to walk your cat if they like it, the last one I had did not. XD)
* A trip to the nearby dog park on Sundays, weather permitting. 3.3 hectares of grassy fun! (Dan Mahoney Reserve)
* Medication administration. (Flea/tick/worming/other oral tablets.)
What's not included:
* Food. (I don't know what your pet's favourite food is!)
* Bath/ear clean/nail trimming/daily brushing. (available at extra charge)
* Transport for your furfriend to and fro.
Contact via email only for all pet sitter or minder enquiries, I check multiple times a day and will give my phone number out after initial contact. Hope to hear from you!
2 years old