Hello! My name is Shahnae and I am currently a third year Veterinary medicine student as well as being a part time pet sitter. I absolutely adore animals (hence the study!). I have been pet sitting for years and have plenty of reviews and references if required. Being a veterinary student, I have the experience to care for any pet and I am able to pick up on any health concerns that may be missed by others. I send as many photo and video updates per day as you like, so you know your pet is happy and in good hands. I would love to care for your pet; I look forward to hearing from you soon!
- Experienced with 100% 5 star reviews
- Providing house sitting, daily visits, dog walking and general grooming
- Affordable yet highly experienced - will beat any other business quote
- Catering to all animals big or small
- Message now for a quote!
My visits include:
• Feeding your pet
• Changing litter boxes for cats
• Cleaning yard for dogs
• Play time and cuddles
• A photo or video update so you know how your pet is doing
• Any general house duties such as watering the gardens, bringing bins in or out, collecting the mail, turning lights on/off and a security check.
House sitting includes all of the above, however I stay in your home with your pet. This is often chosen by people with pets who are fed several times a day, need medication, have separation issues, or have not been left alone at night before.
Dog walking can be included with the above services for a discounted rate or starts at $20 for a half hour walk alone.
1 year old
2 years old