Hello, my name is Andrew and I'm absolutely in love with dogs!
It is already 11 years since our family has been the happy owner of a small, just 2kg, Toy Terrier Freddy. He is a very independent and confident dog. We also have a 2-year-old Border Collie Simba, the calmest and kindest dog I've ever met. Both are very friendly and sociable.
My main job allows me to work from home most of the time and I have enough flexibility during the week to care for your furry family members.
My family (my wife, our two high school daughters, and two dogs) has a very active lifestyle with daily long walks. Your pet will join us for this outdoor lifestyle when staying with us and receive endless love from my daughters back from school.
We don't charge any extras for cuddles, love, games, and routine daily walks (dogs are taken for a walk 3 to 5 times a day, more regular walks when we host puppies as they need to develop good house habits and cannot hold for too long). As a dog-loving family, we treat all dogs as members of our family and share our love with them, our active lifestyle, and all the fun along the way.
1. Drop off and pick up times are between 7.15 am and 6 pm (mindful of our neighbors we would like to remain respectful and avoid unnecessary noise in the early or late hours).
2. Please do not change your dog's diet prior to or at the time of boarding.
3. The pet hosting rate (boarding) is based on a stay of up to 24 hours with some margin for negotiation.
4. Seasonal prices apply for periods of high demand (school/public holidays, Christmas/NY, Easter).
5. Puppies under 12 months incur a surcharge that covers the cost of additional cleaning, walking, and supervision.
6. The additional walking fee applies only to super high-energy dogs that require an additional 1-2 hours of continuous daily walking or games with humans. We are happy to be guided by you whether your doggie is of that kind.
7. Grooming/walking - we don't do it as a standalone service. We do this as part of dog boarding/daycare and as an add-on.
8. Recurring bookings - only available for our regular guests. All new guests please book a one-off daycare session first.
9. Dogs that are not accepted:
- fighting dog breeds and their crosses,
- not house-trained dogs, excluding puppies. Puppies are welcome!
- excessive barking dogs,
- female dogs on heat at the time of boarding and or daycare,
- unvaccinated dogs.
Rest assured that we do a thorough assessment of all dogs before we accept them for Boarding. We do this by asking that all new dogs stay with us for a trial day (either Day Care or overnight stay) for 1-2 days before they come for boarding. We aim to have a mix of good, healthy dogs that get along well and spend great time together in the end. Please feel free to contact me to arrange a catch-up so that we go over everything to ensure I know your pet's daily routine, dietary requirements, favorite places to walk, games etc.