I'm an animal-loving and owning pet host. I'll care for your dogs or cats for long or short term stays. I can take maximum of 2 pets at a time (plus my own two).
Your precious cat will have a private room in my house that is specially set up for your cat or family of (up to 3) cats. The room (3x3m) has a sofa, cat beds, a large window and window sill for peering at the trees, climbing tree, scratch posts, toys, heating and cooling, radio. Your cat can also have free run of the house if they prefer to socialise. As my house is on a busy road, I only take cats that are used to living inside so they remain safe. I am happy to provide supervised outside time in my very secure backyard.
I have two small dogs who love house guests, so any playmate is welcome. I have a secure large back courtyard and live across the road from a park for daily walks.
I am an experienced owner and have owned and hosted more challenging breeds such as a diabetic Dachshund, French Bulldogs, Pugs and Persian and long-hair cats. Dogs are welcome on the couch and in the bedroom and will be treated as a member of the family.
- Pick up and drop off is available in the north-west Melbourne area.
- I am experienced in administering insulin if your pet is a diabetic.
- I am convenient to Essendon emergency vet should the need arise.
- I am home most of the time.
- I have a dog door and a secure back yard with a 6ft fence.
- I'll provide regular photos and videos of your pet if you would like to keep up to date while you are away.
I absolutely love animals and I've hosted pets for years. I have the time and space to make your pet feel at home, safe and loved.