We are cat people.
Our own cat Ekko-Swayze is also very much a cat person.
Our home is a lovely inviting terrace house in Pyrmont with a delightfully private studio attic space (couple of times a year used as a guest room) with many bird watching windows for your kitty to familiarise themselves in before plucking up the courage to explore the rest of the house.
We predominately work from home therefore your pet will nearly always have company.
Rest assured your pet will be above and beyond cared for by our family. We are able to comfort, feed, groom, medicate (should you request) and above all welcome your cat into our family for the duration of their stay with us.
For that extra piece of mind regular notes and pictures of your cat will be emailed to you while you're away.
What to bring if your pet is staying with us?
- Your cat blanket if they have one
- Food and bowls: make sure there is more than enough for their stay.
- Litter and litter box
- Medication. Please make sure your cat has up to date vaccination and flee / tick / worms treatment and rest assured our own cat has all of them in order.
- Treats: if you're that way inclined.
- Anything else your kitty may want with them.